Healer LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking to main swap for BFA to Mistweaver monk; character was boosted a few weeks ago hence the somewhat crap gear. I am a former top 50 raider who just doesn’t have the schedule flexibility to raid 3+ nights a week.

I prefer two nights a week between 9-12am EST but could consider 3 days if one raid night is weekend. Looking for an active guild with chill, friendly people. If you have a raid environment where people nerd rage and yell, you’re not for me.

I run M+ actively, looking to push seriously in BFA, love to PVP, level multiple healers for alt runs, etc.

I was pretty casual in Legion since I started a new job at the start of it but my schedule is settled now that I want to get CE again, just on a more relaxed place.

I was a resto druid for Legion, cleared 10/11M Antorous, see below for links and armory:

Armory Legion Main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/K%C3%ADwi

Resto druid link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/k%C3%ADwi#partition=1&metric=hps

Feel free to contact me on bnet: Mocha#1119.

Thanks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Guild: Stoic
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul’jin
Stoic is an 18+ no drama guild. We completed AOTC in all raids in legion and are looking to do the same in BFA. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS and Healers to round out our raid team. We are a heroic guild with no interest for Mythic raiding. We also like to complete mythic+ keystones as a guild for people that are interested. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.
If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.
Hey Serija.

Will keep it short and simple. We raid Tues, Wed and Fri - 9:30pm-12:30am Eastern. We will go down to two days a week after early progression is down.

We are focused on mythic (CE) progression and M+ keys.

If that sounds like something you may like, contact us on bnet - pezek#1832
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are primarily interesting in just enjoying the game and are most importantly slaves to the raiding meta.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or Grincho (Abbadon#11928) also you can hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.