Surv Hunter LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding!

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I have been a WoW player since the latter half of BC, and have enjoyed casual raiding throughout the past expansions. I have had many mains throughout the expansions, mostly swapping between Rdps and Heals. I remember the many great stories and wonderful times I have had over years downing bosses with guildies, and sharing great moments with these newfound friends.

I am looking for a 2-day, 2-3 hour a night raiding guild that is focused on downing bosses and improving as a team, yet also creating a friendly environment that motivates players to better themselves. Raid days preferably Weekdays, and perhaps a Sunday

I am a player that enjoys playing the game, but I also feel that I could push myself more if I knew I were a part of a friendly community that made me want to log on each day.

In terms of faction or server, I want to join the best guild possible, so I am willing to pay the money to transfer either of those!

If you feel like your guild would be a good fit for two friendly guys to join your ranks, feel free to post here or add my btag Corv#11256

Thanks for reading this far if you have, and I look forward to reading responses!

-Corv
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Salt Factory>

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are primarily interesting in just enjoying the game and are most importantly slaves to the raiding meta.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or Grincho (Abbadon#11928) also you can hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
bump!
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that has been around for years, with many members who have raided content since vanilla.The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged DPS
Healer with DPS OS
DPS With Tank OS

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
bumping :)
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group will be moving to sundays 7:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and a tank that can perform one other role well class does not matter. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=High
warlock=High
Hunter=High(ranged)
Boomkin=Medium
Spriest=High
Rogue=low
Monk=low
Paladin(ret)=Low
Shaman(any)=High
Warrior=High
DeathKnight=low
Demon Hunter= low

My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/(edited)
bump :)
<Make WoW Great Again> is looking to bolster our roster before heading into BfA. We are currently looking for anyone who wants to raid with the exception of tanks as we are far past maximum capacity (however os tanks are always welcome).

What we offer: A fun and friendly guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but still kills bosses up to and including Mythic difficulty. We joke, laugh and poke fun at each other all night as we kill bosses. We are very social and even when we're not playing the game we are always on discord talking about whatever random things that come up.

What we want: Its pretty simple, to have Fun. The point of a game is to have fun while you're playing and we do everything we can to make sure we are fostering a fun environment for our raiders.

What we expect: We expect all of our raid members to show up on time to our raids (we pull the first boss AT 11am, meaning we clear trash and get ready before hand) prepared with flasks, food, potions and knowledge of their spec. We know that not everyone is a veteran player and if you're not sure what you need to be doing we have no problem teaching you as long as you're willing to listen. One thing we're very proud of is the fact that we dont just recruit great players, we create them.

Progression: Once again we will be getting AotC on every tier and if the team allows for it pushing into Mythic. How far we go largely depends on what the team as a whole decides but Heroic will absolutely be on farm.

Raid Times Saturday and Sunday at 11am PST.

If interested drop me a line here or at my contact info below:
Discord: Quizz#8868
Bnet: Quizz#1428
**Who are we?**

<BBEG Removal Squad> [A] [Sargeras] is a brand new guild that comes from a small community of players who decided to get back into wow. All of us have played in previous expansions, and looking to get back to that fun raiding experience.

**What does BBEG stand for?**

It stands for Big Bad Evil Guy. Most of us play a lot of tabletop rpgs, and decided to carry our name into that.

**Our goals**

Our goals is to provide a fun time both i n and out of raiding. For our raiding goals we wish to push into mythic, however we will do heroics first to make sure we have the numbers and the synergy to do it. Outside of raids most of us PvP, work on professions, or M+.

**What are we looking for?**

- Tank: Full, could use offspec tank
- Melee dps: all
- Healer: full, could use offspec heals
- Ranged dps: all

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We use discord for communications.

If you are interested or have any other questions feel free to contact anyone of the following:

Me:
Bnet: Norendrr#1863
Discord Norendrr#4693

Taboo(Officer)
Bnet: Taboo#11846
Discord: Taboo#9033
bump :)
Bumps!
[H-Hyjal-US] <Identity Crisis> Recruiting for BFA!
Who we are:
One Guild - Two Raid Teams

Heroic Team <Day Team> Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)
Mythic Team <Night Team> Saturday, and Sunday, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid to help get raid members geared on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +
• We are looking to run RBG’s on off-nights.

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic and Mythic teams.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Mythic Team Needs

• Rogue
• DH
• Resto Shaman (High Demand)
• Warrior
• Holy/Disc Priest (High Demand)
• Boomkin
• Mage

Heroic Team Needs

• Healing class
• MW Monk
• Resto Druid
• Boomkin
• Rogue

What We Expect from You:

• KNOW YOUR CLASS
• Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights.
• Ask questions
• Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time.
• Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions.
• Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely)
• Have a good time

Day

Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395

Night

Justsomeguy#11441
mindiarogue#1157
Jargo#1119
bump!