BM is a solid spec

Hunter
Greetings, I have nearly all classes at 110 and I’m going to roll my BM hunter for BFA. This spec plays so much better than Legion BM which I thought was largely trash. I have been testing him out in bgs and I feel like I have good survibability and damage despite having less than a 200 ilvl on him. Really impressed with how the devs managed BM this xpac.
08/10/2018 09:38 PMPosted by Xfiles
Greetings, I have nearly all classes at 110 and I’m going to roll my BM hunter for BFA. This spec plays so much better than Legion BM which I thought was largely trash. I have been testing him out in bgs and I feel like I have good survibability and damage despite having less than a 200 ilvl on him. Really impressed with how the devs managed BM this xpac.

Thank you for the update, keep us posted on what you will be having for breakfast tomorrow.
08/10/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Moonuredps

Thank you for the update, keep us posted on what you will be having for breakfast tomorrow.

You must be fun at parties
08/10/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Xfiles

To be fair, I did almost fall asleep reading your post.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You don’t sound like you’re doing much anyways maybe you should just get some sleep bruh.
08/10/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Xfiles

You don’t sound like you’re doing much anyways maybe you should just get some sleep bruh.

How do you expect any of us to sleep when we're all waiting for the update on your breakfast selection??

How do you expect any of us to sleep when we're all waiting for the update on your breakfast selection??

You make my eyes rain...
I liked BM in legion and I like it now, will always be my main. Did we hear anything about the breakfast selection?

stop posting
08/11/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Whithul
I liked BM in legion and I like it now, will always be my main. Did we hear anything about the breakfast selection?

Usually a protein shake .
OP, I agree.

I’m a salty Ex-SV, then Ex-MM Hunter. I haven’t played BM since TBC. I mained SV from 3.0 until shortly after it came out a couple of months into 6.2 that SV would be melee in BfA. Then I fell in love with WoD MM. I still missed my fave spec but thought it will be ok. Then Legion ruined Hunters in general. MM and BM lost traps at 1st. MM just felt wrong, so I tried BM. Couldn’t stand being a yoldling version of the pied piper.. so I quit for a year. When I came back I mostly worked on leveling a Fire Mage from scratch.. but it still wasn’t a Hunter so I lost interest.

I was looking forward to BfA MM, but currently I am not happy with it yet. Too much of the design is tied up in a long stationary Aimed Shot cast. Plus it appears to be doggy poo for PvP.

Anyway, they made just enough changes to BM to make it feel right to me. I still would rather more of my damage come from shooting than the pet, but this is acceptable.
08/11/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Sylvaron

Anyway, they made just enough changes to BM to make it feel right to me. I still would rather more of my damage come from shooting than the pet, but this is acceptable.

This is the way I feel, as well. I mostly played SV in Legion, and ran BM on an alt. In PvP I felt BM was lacking in damage and missing some tools to help it deal with melee. BfA version of BM is much better, and I'm considering making it my main, although I really like BfA SV, too.
08/10/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Xfiles
bruh.

08/11/2018 02:26 AMPosted by Xfiles
Usually a protein shake .

I found the mongoloid.

Boy, this thread's toxicity is infectious!
I find current MM design to be lacking due to the lack of synergy baseline and the lack of baseline utility compared to BM and SV.

Might have to try out BM as my main alt class.

lol post on hunter forum talking about how he feels a hunter spec is performing gets insulted, this def the wow forums!

Cool story bro.

The more important question I want to know is what did you had for breakfast roday?
Eggs over easy
eggs benedict tho...
Survival and BM both seem to be in a good place PvE wise. MM as already stated by others on the forum is something worse than a dumpster fire and should be avoided at all costs. Hopefully it gets a rework sooner rather than later.