I must be dreaming. Invincible and Experiment 12-B on the same day.

General Discussion
OP, I have no story of luck that even comes close to your good fortune. I'm just going to sit here in awe and be a little jealous; not super jealous, but jealous in that "man.. lucky.. I wish I could be him/her because that is awesome" kind of way.

Grats!
Hey, congrats on the mounts!

My only instance of luck was when I was fairly new to the game. I got the Deathcharger my 3rd time through Strath. I didn't even know that it was considered a rare mount at the time. I had it for a year and casually mentioned it to my brother, who was a hardcore player, and he nearly had an aneurysm because he had been trying for YEARS to get the mount with no luck haha
I feel like something has gone wonky with drop rates. I keep hearing about this stuff a lot since the patch, and I've had Horridon's mount, the white hawkstrider and Mim's head all drop in the same week.
Grats on that!
One day I was feeling good. so I popped over to EoE. both Azure Drake and Blue drake dropped on same loot box. I couldn't believe it. On top I didn't know blue drake dropped there.
Congrats!! Enjoy your new mounts!
Several months back I got the Drake of the North Wind, then the Armored Razzashi Raptor right after it. Didn't get anything from Stonecore or Dragon Soul, then I hit Firelands and the Pureblood Fire Hawk dropped.

Sadly, my luck had dried up by the time I went after the Sha of Anger.
08/13/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Meragidd
Several months back I got the Drake of the North Wind, then the Armored Razzashi Raptor right after it. Didn't get anything from Stonecore or Dragon Soul, then I hit Firelands and the Pureblood Fire Hawk dropped.

Sadly, my luck had dried up by the time I went after the Sha of Anger.

Damn that's pretty nice. No luck in Firelands for me yet.
Blue slate Dragon 3rd run in Heroic stonecore lol.
08/13/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Letoatriedes
Blue slate Dragon 3rd run in Heroic stonecore lol.

I actually gave up on Stonecore. Too many runs.
Im still looking for invincible, but i have exp 12-B. Good luck to all.