Server's already having an issue, 10 mins BEFORE launch...

General Discussion
Nice, went to log in. "Logging into Server" ..... nothing.
Hyped for BFA.. I guess.
I can't even see my character screen when I get on
here we go again what a joke
agreed, it's a bit patronizing that there can never be at least a some what decent launch of anything ever
08/13/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Satherolan
Hyped for BFA.. I guess.

Same. None of my characters are showing up on any of my servers...
back to monster hunter until the servers chill out
Been sitting at a blank character screen for 10 minutes.
lol at expecting a smooth launch for BfA. Just another expansion release day like all the others. So much for a smooth launch. Can't even log in and the expansion hasn't even released yet.
Will there be an update required
08/13/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Satherolan
Hyped for BFA.. I guess.

Who would of thought that 3 million players trying to log in at once would cause issues?

You'll log in eventually, chill out.
hi welcome to "world of warcraft", if you get stuck feel free to ask for help on these forums
I wonder if it has anything to do with all the impatient people chomping on the bit to login the very second it goes live, then come to the forums and cry about it not working...
Cannot see any of my characters when I login.
Why is anyone surprised at this?

Blizzard long ago said they would rather let their servers have major problems for a few days rather than invest in extra servers to handle the load for those few days.

With so many servers being merged I would imagine the problem is even worse now.

In every expansion blizzard has released I can count 1 time there was no problems for the launch, before during and after.
I tried to log on 15 min ago, blank character list. Blizzard should have been prepared for this and not screwed us all yet again. Gates of AQ anyone, lol?
sitting here looking at a fukin blank screen for 20 mins heaps good
Why do I seem to always read these comments in Taliesin's voice...it does make them a lot more entertaining though.
08/13/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Roglof
I tried to log on 15 min ago, blank character list. Blizzard should have been prepared for this and not screwed us all yet again. Gates of AQ anyone, lol?

You guys are only screwing yourselves.

Chill the !@#$ out. Go outside. Try again later.

It'll work.
Wonder if it's a DDOS attack. People being a-holes for the sake of being a-holes. WTB invention that detects the source of DDOS attacks and destroys the hardware at the source. ;)
so we learned from out mistakes from WoD launch and invested so much into the new phasing system mean while black SCREEN FOR ALL