High/Full population server issues (Known Issue 8/13/2018)

Technical Support
Prev 1 10 11 12 53 Next
Burn it. BURN IT.
The only feature I miss from Legion is logging in.
So free transfers for Tich?
This is the new expansion game....The Forums....LOL
fix the game please
[/quote]
If I wanted to play on another realm, I wouldn't be on tich to begin with. Maybe you should set their office on fire and lock them in to get them to do any substantial form of work.[/quote]

wow.
im on KT and i'm continually stuck at blue bar ... anyone else experiencing this? (reposting here b/c my original post got deleted).
Someone told me Battle For Azeroth went live. can anyone actually confirm this
got into tich.

could not see toons.

hit create new character and back several times.

my toons showed up!

hopefully I make it in!
Lets just rage here until they fix it. Especially since we literally cannot do anything else.
"Tich is not for you"

https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Miketichnotforyou.jpg
It's the three highest population Horde servers. Just a guess but I'm thinking something about the Horde starting experience, coupled with a large population, is killing the server for whatever reason. Similarly populated Alliance realms aren't seeing this.
Wasn't even a log in issue...was already logged pre BFA going live... and got DCd loading a map. Other people have had the same issue.
so i have a choice between playing toons on my dead server that i wont touch again this xpac JUST to be able to play ORRRRR not playing at all because the toons i actually intend to play are locked on a full server. move my full server toons to my dead server at your cost, im ok with that blizzard.
08/13/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Bëlldändy
while others (Ill say it again, with several top streamers), are having no issues.

Loosen your tin foil hat.. One of the biggest twitch streamers, Shroud is playing an alt because he can't get in on his main.

Now please fix Illidan!
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/96xn3g/its_that_time_again/
08/13/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Rähl
got into tich.

could not see toons.

hit create new character and back several times.

my toons showed up!

hopefully I make it in!

I have officially made it into TICH!
08/13/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Guidry
Someone told me Battle For Azeroth went live. can anyone actually confirm this

My son, he is on Mal'ganis.