High/Full population server issues (Known Issue 8/13/2018)

Technical Support
Prev 1 12 13 14 53 Next
should have stayed in bed
08/13/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Hallsy
You need to give us 2 full bars of rested or create an elixir of the rapid mind for 110-119 for those of us that need to catch up. This is completely unfair.

2 bars? More like 2 levels worth of bars.

You're already behind at least 1-2 levels at this point.
Things break, especially with high pop servers. They will figure out what's wrong and fix it. You guys are not entitled to free realm transfers, or 300% experience potion, or your money back because you pre-ordered. Just chill out and wait for it to get fixed.
SAME
Gotta get the streamers logged in first :)
Stormrage is LOCKED
Potato Wal-Mart servers
" Things break, especially with high pop servers. They will figure out what's wrong and fix it. You guys are not entitled to free realm transfers, or 300% experience potion, or your money back because you pre-ordered. Just chill out and wait for it to get fixed."
Down vote, i am a millennial, i am entitled to many things.
This is infuriating af
As a consumer of a subscription service, it really makes me feel slighted when crap like this happens. Blizzard has no kind of SLA or obligation to us other than "well, it will be up eventually." We won't be compensated, and the hours of time we all got put behind our friends - which, mind you, is literally irreplaceable, those first few hours of the expansion are GONE - is a cost that we are simply burdened with.

There is no real recourse for us as players, and that feels bad. It's great to post about being angry, but it's infuriating there's nothing to be DONE.
08/13/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Streetboy
08/13/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Resend
Let's all be understanding here... it happens.

Every year. For Fourteen years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/96xn3g/its_that_time_again/

Blizzard sucks DICK. Only two times they did anything good. Diablo 2, and Overwatch just so we have Rule 34 Overwatch.
Try activating ipv6 in the network menu in wow, it worked for a few of us.
What was the point of a preorder when, by the time that I finally can long into the only server I focused on for the last two years, everyone else will already be max level and I'm going to have to do all this content by myself. My friends are already level 112 last I checked. How is this fair at all?

I'm considering asking for a refund and not renewing my sub, this is such garbage. Almost a full two hours past launch and I can't even log in.
So I WAS logged in to Tich finally. The second I got in there was a message saying the server was going to reset in 5 minutes to address login issues. I am back to where I started....
are you kidding me..... ive done the scenario twice now, and when i get to the end, tich goes offline and i have to restart when i get back in? give me a break.
08/13/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Venzi
08/13/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Fookí
my main's not even on tich, but because i was last playing on my horde toon there, i'm screwed as well. jesus...

Close WoW
Go to /World of Warcraft/WTF
Edit your Config.wtf
Add the line
SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"
Open WoW

You can select a realm.

God Bless this man, hour just cursing blizzard because I just want to be able to login to a DIFFERENT REALM THAT I KNOW IS FINE. Opened a support ticket for no reason before finding this. Please PIN THIS PERFECT SOLUTION SOmewhere TEch SUpport