What would Ion have to announce in his next Q&A to make you happy?

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 18 Next
08/19/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Mooveit
Some actual PvE content that doesn't require PvP ... Nobody asked for a PvP expansion in a game that is PvE

What pve content requres pvp?
08/19/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Kädu
08/19/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Mooveit
Some actual PvE content that doesn't require PvP ... Nobody asked for a PvP expansion in a game that is PvE

Maybe they just forgot they can turn off Warmode? Lawl
I'm really just waiting to hear about the release of the Zandalari and Kul Tirans Allied Races... or even just give me class details about the KTs other than druid... My basic questing in Tiragarde hasn't shown me one "dark magic druid" npc... ((Please no spoilers, I know I'm not far))
They are scrapping the Azerite system and traits.

They are changing the azerite traits to more rotation type of abilities instead of RNG passives.

Legendaries are being introduced in some fashion.

We were just joking around with the loom nerfs and the leveling pace. We will be reverting both.

We are bringing back the Auto Accept feature that we mistakenly took out.

We are reworking haste to scale much better. We are adding in more haste gear, we are also adding secondaries to Azerite gear.

We are Re RE tuning the level 120 stats so you are not so weak, a single mob can wreck you, and two knock you out of the game.

Plus much more. I would ask ALL of the questions that WoWhead wouldnt.
I hate most of you in this forum.
08/19/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Feldoriel
08/19/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Kädu

Sure Ill do that as soon as blizzard removes the 10% difference in quest rewards.
08/19/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Canadîan

You shame all us Canadians with your name and your hate for all. At least apologize!
08/19/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Mooveit
08/19/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Feldoriel

Sure Ill do that as soon as blizzard removes the 10% difference in quest rewards.

Risk for reward. Your choice for taking the risk.
Tank threat being addressed because its insane how bad some tanks are. Maybe even tuning tank dmg up a little cause I'd rather do WQs in prot like in Legion but that may be asking too much.

Scaling 110-120. 110s shouldn't be stronger than 120s in any mmorpg. Scaling the content and why everything suddenly sucks when you go from 119 to 120 when its just stupid world quests and not dungeons or raids.

The auction house. Its basically a dog that got run over by a semi truck and needs to be put down. Dear lord its slow and outdated.
08/19/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Edmonor
You will all be disappointed by this Q&A. Its simply Ion going to spin, deflect or be condescending about any issues in WoW currently.

I'm guessing he'll say we're happy were things are currently at least 7 times. He's not there to provide comfort for players but moreso defend the company.

These Q&As are less of a Q&A session and more of a Sean Spicer White House press briefing. As done by Melissa McCarthy, with some Sarah Huckabee Sanders "I said the sky is brown! It's not blue, it's brown! You're absolutely wrong!" thrown in.
08/19/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Feldoriel
08/19/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Canadîan

You shame all us Canadians with your name and your hate for all. At least apologize!

IM HECKIN SICK OF BEING SOOORY
*Deep Breath*

I apologize for that outburst. Tims gave me burnt coffee this morning, and that just ruffles my timbits.
Takes off mask to reveal he's actually a VOID GOD!!! Explains everything.
To someone else's point - why are there no secondary stats on Azerite gear?
1. Actual armor and weapons without ridiculous time played mechanics attached to them.

2. Less time gates for Pathfinder.

3. The return of the talent tree.

4. Removal of CRZ

5. Less RNG
1. Pathfinder changed to require only zone exploration and completion of zone quest lines.
2. Flying available to purchase in old expansions per character or via Pathfinder achievement for all characters.
3. Overhaul of the auction house interface and new features added such as buy orders.
4. Updated racial mounts for Dwarves.
5. Rep tabards available for grinding rep in dungeons.
Personally, I would like to see him address the problem with our combat pets turning from amazing damage/aggro holders to wet noodles. My voidie can't even perform at a modicum of how he performed in Legion.

Now I am constantly having to heal him, resummon him or totally swap him out for the felhunter or imp because my voidie can't sustain any measure of damage any longer.

The tool tip actually states: "Summons a Voidwalker under your command, able to withstand heavy punishment." Sorry but that last part about withstanding heavy punishment no longer holds true.
08/18/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Oshgaru
Shaman tanks.

That'd be so cool lol
  • Announce that effective immediately Blizzard is cutting ties with Activision and will become independent.
  • Effective immediately all monies made by World of Warcraft will stay with the franchise and be used to upgrade servers, hire more staff, improve interaction with the subscribers; better support and improved ticket responses

• Announce that Blizzard is starting a pilot program where four players from each class will become Class Representatives. Each of the four will represent a group of players, Role Playing, Casual, Raiders, General. They will live on the Blizzard Campus and work directly with Devs and Writers for one (1) year. The Class Reps will be active both in game and other social media, these forums, Twitter, Discord and respond to feedback from players.
  • Effective immediately: Blizzard will be hiring more GM's to enforce the ToS and be active in-game. For example GM's will talk in Trade Chat and offer assistance in both Trade and Whisper.
  • Announce that the first of next month and then every three months (quarter) Blizzard will be sending out questionnaires to active subscribers asking if they are happy with the way the game, race and class are going and what do they think needs to be done to improve the game.
  • (That will quiet the people on here that says the forums is a small percentage of the overall player base)

• Announce a firm date on Classic and if it needs to be beta tested, offer it to people who will actually beta test and not to YouTube streamers.
  • I have a few more ideas and things they could fix. This would be a major improvement and a huge step in the right direction. Blizzard needs to go back to its roots.
    08/19/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Lëmön
    To someone else's point - why are there no secondary stats on Azerite gear?
    The idea is that the secondaries you would get from those slots you instead get from the Heart. The problem is how slowly the HoA gains stats, and how little each point of a secondary stat does.