When Sylvanas' story turns around..

General Discussion
And how much of the Lich King is Bolvar? Is Ner'Zul still in the helmet melding with him? Is Arthas still partially in there?

Who knows what personality we're really dealing with?
And when it doesn't turn, I don't want to hear a damn word out of the Horde about being "painted as the bad guys" ever again!
08/24/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Krël

dont @ me

@
Sylvanas has no need of redemption.
How many times do I have to say it..........

Sylvanas
doesn't
need
redemption.

She is just fine the way she is. The more dead Alliance the better, Idon't care if they are military, civilians or their damn pets.

Kill them all, and Sylvanas is well on her way doing just that.

You want to whine and cry, "aww genocide," "aww civilians," "aww puppies," then whine and cry. It doesn't change a damn thing. So go ahead, and get your panties in a twist over something you have no control over.

Let those of weak constitution have their moral high ground, it'll be all the better when they fall off it kicking and screaming "bad story!"
08/24/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Valdrane

Sylvanas
doesn't
need
redemption.

She is just fine the way she is. The more dead Alliance the better, Idon't care if they are military, civilians or their damn pets.

You want to whine and cry, "aww genocide," "aww civilians," "aww puppies," then whine and cry. It doesn't change a damn thing. So go ahead, and get your panties in a twist over something you have no control over.

Let those of weak constitution have their moral high ground, it'll be all the better when they fall off it kicking and screaming "bad story!"

Member of race that hates being compared to the Scourge fails in attempt to avoid being called Scourge. Undead waifu leader still !@#$.
I dont want people who abandoned Sylvanas during the burning of the tree or at any other point and switched to the alliance, come back to the horde if and when she redeems herself.

dont @ me

She wont be redeemed, Blizz will try to do another Kerrigan, but it will be twice as cringe, they will try a redemption arc but her character will still be trash and will not really be redeemed.
I dont want people who abandoned Sylvanas during the burning of the tree or at any other point and switched to the alliance, come back to the horde if and when she redeems herself.

dont @ me

@
08/24/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Mazag
Bold claim that she could be redeemed after slaughtering hundreds of civilians because her feefees were hurt by a rando.

Im pretty sure there was less than 50 NPCs and Players combined in Darnassus at any given time.
DEATH TO THE LIVI- ALLIANCE!
08/24/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Anareiel
Sylvanas' redemption?
Right.

And Arthas is going to resurrect and get his Paladin powers back.

[/quote]

Don't laugh, I wouldn't bat an eyelash if Blizzard actually did that.
08/24/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Mergo
08/24/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Monsterskill
Can't redeem yourself from genocide unless it's revealed she was actually a dreadlord or under old god influence or some other bs.

In the case of it being old gods it makes no sense. The void told Alleria Sylvanas is serving the true enemy. It can't be talking about the old gods as the void is what created them.

The old gods fight amongst each other. They're likely pitting everyone against each other, with the Alliance having N'Zoth on their side, and Horde having Yogg Saron. There was a Reddit post on this not long ago with loads of evidence.

dont @ me

@ you, I’ll be with her to the end
08/24/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Kythaera
08/24/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Valdrane

Sylvanas
doesn't
need
redemption.

Member of race that hates being compared to the Scourge fails in attempt to avoid being called Scourge. Undead waifu leader still !@#$.

You could compare my race to a fraking cucumber for all I care. You are the one getting your panties in a twist over this. Beginning to feel like a regular state of being for many of you.

Time to put on your big boy pants.
If they try to make her out to be a hero after what she did. It would be no different then tying to portray Hitler or Castro as a good person. At that point the writers won't be crediable anymore if they try to flip things. Because we have already seen warbringers and how she pretty much shows how evil she is.