Can we nerf feral?

General Discussion
They seem to be doing more healing than other classes, can we nerf them?
Wish granted. Elemental shaman no longer has a healing ability.
Lol.
08/25/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
Wish granted. Elemental shaman no longer has a healing ability.

Curse you OP!
Druid is a utility class, not just a single DPS. Single Tank. Single Healer.
A lot of abilities from one form are global to all specs.
So nerfing "Feral healing" would only hurt all of the specs.
Every druid spell in the game should be buffed 50%
08/25/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Shämble

50% is very hefty I don't believe it needs to be that big.
But I do agree that a majority of the classes specs abilities need buffs except Resto.
I believe Resto is doing perfectly fine. Not as great as something like Disc. priest but still fine.
I wish we could do actual damage.
What? I thought ferals were looking to be pretty crappy this expansion. OP is trolling/an idiot, right? The consensus is that ferals do suck, right?
08/25/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Desaroot
What? I thought ferals were looking to be pretty crappy this expansion. OP is trolling/an idiot, right? The consensus is that ferals do suck, right?

It is a joke.
Just give hunters scare beast back and make it instant cast!
Wish granted: rogues have an additional vanish and self-heal that is 30% more effective when Warmode is activated
08/25/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Arron

It is a joke.

Ah, got it. I just got the expansion. Trying to level something that isn't going to give me a massive headache down the road like ferals did in legion.

Feral is in the trash-bin right now on the DPS hierarchy. Even trying to out-dps similar geared tanks / healers while doing a 90%+ perfect rotation is difficult.

Bloodtalon buffed bleeds hit like wet noodles, energy regen is non-existent (even if you're able to get repeated tigers fury resets with predator you're still energy starved to get up your wet noodle bleeds). Bloodtalons is basically a meme talent at this point that offers zero reward aside from just lowering your dps and punishing your rotation when executed properly (when it should be high-reward).

Brutal slash and thrash still don't hit nearly hard enough and aren't tuned anywhere near properly even after the "buffs".

Both rip and rake are heavily undertuned in terms of damage. White auto attacks comprise more damage than them now. For a bleed-based spec that is unacceptable from a balance standpoint. Rip needs about a ~30% straight up damage increase (perhaps more), and rake about a 15% or so buff (can't up rake damage too much otherwise tab rake spam in dungeons becomes a thing and its super gimmicky).

Berserk is the most lackluster DPS cooldown in the game that offers literally zero damage increase and merely just makes abilities cost less energy for a bit (on an absurd 3 minute cooldown, might I add). For what it does, it should be 1.5 min CD tops.

etc.
Great, we did a complete 180 from legion. Crap damage good survivability vs Crap survivability good damage.
08/25/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Shämble

Especially sunfire. high noon x 3 on resto just doesn't do enough damage.
08/25/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Camshow
Druid is a utility class, not just a single DPS. Single Tank. Single Healer.
A lot of abilities from one form are global to all specs.
So nerfing "Feral healing" would only hurt all of the specs.
Don't know where they get this regrowth heal on feral is so good if I get myself down to 15 percent I use all my mana trying to heal myself with 10-15 times. If they listen to these fools it will take me forever and probable aarp age before I get 120.