How many 120s do you have?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
4, I have two accounts and can level 2 chars at once.

I'd have more but I wanted to finish the war campaign on both factions before leveling more toons.

the rep farming is seriously slowing me down (almost exalted with the 7th legion and almost got the first part of the pathfinder done anyway) I could be on 6+ by now.. releasing the AR at the start made things a alot slower for me to start getting to level alts this time.
Just the one. I don't want to do the Alliance leveling again just yet, and I don't want to do the Horde leveling at all until I see some sign that the Horde is going to get its act together this expansion.
08/26/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Phlynch
Just the one. I don't want to do the Alliance leveling again just yet, and I don't want to do the Horde leveling at all until I see some sign that the Horde is going to get its act together this expansion.

I think you need a horde 120 to do the orcs and future zandalari quest to unlock them, but I'm sure you will get it on your time.
As is my custom, one. I have a Horde character that I may or may not get around to doing anything with.

DH and DK. My main focus is M+ and I'm a tank. I just happen to have played the classes that are good in m+ the most and be good at them. I plan to also be raiding but heroic raiding and maybe some mythic. Doing mythic mainly in Antorus made me realize that I wanted to still do hard content but more time accessible content and the type that requires less people.
This one at 336ilvl almost full mythic. Leveling my paladin because dks hit like wet noodles unless theyre blood spec.
I am working on my 4th - I should have 5 total by the end of this month, as I had 5 110's .
3 Horde. Starting my alliance soon
Got this guy. I'm just focusing on getting this guy to 345+ and preparing for Uldir.

While I do that I'm also focusing on getting my Mag'har unlocked. And then once I do I plan on race-changing my Shaman, and getting him geared up.
None lul my max lvl is still 114
I have one, but I have 25 110 alts I am leveling taking advantage of rested xp, so they will all level sort of linearly to 120, gathering and crafting along the way. The only exception to that is my priest, LV 118 and if I wasn't away from home this weekend, would be 120 by now.
0 unfortunally. I got couple around 114 to 116 but i got burned out of them extremly quick. Decided to stick with monk instead so hell be my first 120.....when i get there.
I have 3.
Zero.

As is customary for me, I'll hit 120 two expansions from now.

I haven't finished WoD and Legion stories yet. I play in short bursts with long periods of absence in between. Too busy.

The only reason I'm at 111 is because I did a bit of BfA, but now I'm back working on my garrison and class stuff.
Just this one. I'm not sure what I'll do next, level another or something else.
Two, this toon and my Draenei pally for alliance side stuff
One, a mage. Which is all I'm going to have, I have no motivation to do anything else with this expansion and am just farming gold for tokens in old content until my sub expires. WoW has become much more of a chore than fun.
08/26/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Alicenne
08/26/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Chrace

I read all the quest text. I think I took my time taking a little less than a week to get my first five man team to 120 and completing all the alliance quest zones. Really I did it casually. Didn't even log in every day. /shrug

Gotta have been logged in a good 6-9 hours on the days you were. Hurrr.

I didn't keep track of it really. I play when I can. After hitting 120 with my first team the thought of another time-gated world quest trickle grind keeps me from logging in.

I'll keep track of it next time just for you, sunshine. I promise!
Having rested XP does help out a lot in the long run from what I've seen. I went half-way through 111 in about 20ish minutes.