How many level 120 characters do you have?

General Discussion
Three currently.
Ally Hunter, Horde Hunter, Horde Demon Hunter.
5, all warriors

https://imgur.com/a/6UYhNou
Just 2, this monk and a horde demon hunter. Working on a 3rd, a void elf mage i've leveled from scratch during the end days of legion / pre patch.
None. Not liking the GCD and ilvl scaling at all. Turned off experience for all but one toon but I'm feeling kinda done so he may not make it.
2 now , leveling 3rd now
Just this one. I'm deciding if I'll level a Warrior or Druid to be my next 120. I'm leaning towards Druid, I like the look of Feral.
08/26/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Clarvoidant
ZERO. Until they fix looms and the ilvl scaling, it will remain that way.

I have missed something. What is wrong with heirlooms? And honest, I am not trolling. I really don't know.
I won't level an alt until I unlock pathfinder part 1.

I won't get it done otherwise.
08/26/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Hoshkar
Not really looking forward to leveling my 14 110s. I did play a little BFA on the horde side with a friend though. Didn't make it to far in.

Well I only have 11 but I do still have my 110 boost so in theory I have 12 more alts to level. Not likely to happen as the game is now. Invasions rocked for leveling. Can't imagine what might be a comparable experience in BfA.

Alliance side? My one attempt was so toxic due to same-faction PvP that I am not sure I will ever do it. Seriously considering faction changing my Alliance in toons in the future. :(
Three. And I'm really tired of blood trolls. Also, it'd be great if I didn't have to reach friendly with 3 factions on every last alt I level just to open up world quests.
I have 2 This one and My Dk..one day I will bite the bullet and level my druid as well
Just two so far, this fella and a nightborne Disc priest.
08/26/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Clarvoidant
ZERO. Until they fix looms and the ilvl scaling, it will remain that way.

Don't be a drama queen.
08/26/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Narcissatus
Three. And I'm really tired of blood trolls. Also, it'd be great if I didn't have to reach friendly with 3 factions on every last alt I level just to open up world quests.

You dont
08/26/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Zayari
I have 2 This one and My Dk..one day I will bite the bullet and level my druid as well

I used to do that, level a rogue and then this DK but now, I'm just going to do this DK until I get Pathfinder part 1 done or maybe wait til flying comes out.
Currently two.

Planning to level a third at some point soonish tough, so i have a tank
2, almost 4. I have a 117 and a 116. still deciding on an alt. I like mage but I'm not sure if I want to main it. Debating on hunter main with DH alt. However, my 120s are currently mage and warrior.

I'm sticking with mage main at least until I'm sure I want to stick with it or until I have pathfinder part 1 done. Completed my war campaign, almost exalted with 7th legion, revered or so with champions of azeroth.
2 I won't level more until I finish this insane rep grind. I actually race changed my ally lock to human just for the rep increase.....
Just this guy.
my prot/ret pally is 116 though!