warriors, the worst class in the game.

General Discussion
08/31/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Arnathvale
I think this is a player issue.
Glad you said it. I didnt want to sound mean :-(
I really wish we had Storm Bolt as a baseline ability, so we wouldn't have to chose a talent if we want to have one freaking stun...

Everyone else and their mother has at least one stun as baseline, some has 2 or 3 different types of CCs all baseline
This post is stupid.
08/31/2018 02:51 AMPosted by Snórri
the worst tanks, the worst in pvp, the worst talents for each spec. even tried prot in pvp and got !@#$ all over by a bm hunter with no effort.

Ele Shammy says hello
the worst tanks, the worst in pvp, the worst talents for each spec. even tried prot in pvp and got !@#$ all over by a bm hunter with no effort.

How the heck do you have 223% Mastery? And you desperately need more haste for Arms Warrior.

STR > HASTE > CRIT > MASTERY >VERSATALITY

SimulationCraft (addon) + Raid Bots (web site) will definitely will help you choose your Top Gear.

Try hitting up some ilvl 320+ Mythics brother, and target gear. Make your own Mythic groups and set your pace! You'll get there man! Good luck!

Maybe you just suck at the game?
08/31/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Camshow
Make Fury good again.

It's fun as hell to play it's just not good atm :(
Arms is great. Prot sucks.
Fury has been a blast to play thus far. Not sure what you are talking about.
Even though the Fury Warrior spec is sub-par with Arms Warrior DPS, Fury Warrior has the best survivability over all other Specs.

Bloodthirst > Victory Rush > Rallying Cry > Enraged Generation.

Fury is great for leveling and questing. Single target DPS for Bosses is great. Arms is best for AoE and DPS overall. However, you can put up good DPS numbers for Fury if you know your class, have the right talents, gear, etc.

I do agree that Fury needs some fine tuning in DPS output though.
08/31/2018 03:03 AMPosted by Miroslav
Balance and feral druids say hi.

So do Shadow Priests.

I just can't take any melee class (other than Feral) who thinks they have it bad seriously atm.
I have 2 warriors at 110 and they’re boring to play

You mean to tell me a ranged class destroyed a warrior in PVP? This is the first I am hearing of this.
08/31/2018 02:55 AMPosted by Orthane
ury doesn't deal enough damage and has too much downtimes thanks to the awful GCD change.
Ironic enough considering in beta Fury warriors were laughing at arms saying they'res was better with the GCD changes
Warrior rotation is too complex comparing to demon hunter, and bfa actually got worse than legion, no need for so many base line skills
08/31/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Jezzika

Prot may not be the best, but having healed Warriors numerous times in mythics, I can say with certainty that good Prot Warriors are easy to spot, and bad Prot Warriors are even easier to spot.

that would be shamans warriors mite be a close second tho.
No issues here.
08/31/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Yshal
08/31/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Jezzika

Prot may not be the best, but having healed Warriors numerous times in mythics, I can say with certainty that good Prot Warriors are easy to spot, and bad Prot Warriors are even easier to spot.
Having healed quite a bit, I definitely agree.
Not sure why someone would play Prot then pretend like Ignore Pain doesnt exist.
08/31/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Gorrior
I only tried arms sonfar this expansion and seriously how can anyone suck with its kit. 30 sec self heal, you can leap out of combat or to gap close. An excute that can be linked with charge (another gap closer) you get a parry, a hp shout, and a fear and your the only class that can strictly reduce healing. Man arms is great for pvp. Maybe you don't understand it

ok 1st of all if you take impending victory over double time you are bad. sudden death procs maybe once a fight and its not worth taking execution sentence over disarm. its also pointless if your in malee. die by the sword parry ok so what it doesnt work vs spells and doesnt work if you get stunned and you are getting stabbed in the back. the healing debuff does little to nothing.