(M) 120 arms 344 ilvl LF raid guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to join a mythic progress raiding guild. I have been raiding since the game started and lost my raid spot with my last guild at the end of xpack because IRL issues for a few months were I could not play. Now the guild still has all raid spots full for melee.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
If you are willing to switch to alliance we could have a spot for you.

7/11M last tier, we raid tues-wed-thurs 7-10 CST

fikstor#1950
Virulentus: Currently recruiting for mythic raiding F/SA/SU (8pm to 11pm EST)

Our guild thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767678789#

If you agree with our positive outlook on raiding, please comment the thread and thumbs up the post!
Contact Information:
You may contact me via:
  • Battletag - Pixel#12533
  • Twitter - @PixelTTV
  • Where do I signup?!
    You may apply to the team at http://VirulentusGuild.enjin.com/recruitment and keep in mind, anyone is welcome in our guild!
    Hello,

<Casual Zone> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (21+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, pushing high level keys, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We raid evenings, three days a week, Mon,Tues,Thurs 7:30-11:00EST. We will add Sunday for the first two weeks of mythic release.

Recruitment Needs:
    Guardian Druid/Paladin
    Holy Paladin
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Mage
    WW Monk

Note: We are a reform of <Q Q> of Darkspear, which achieved realm first Heroic Xavius, in the first week, prior to disbanding.

Exceptional applicants outside our direct needs are always encouraged to apply.

Our leadership has a successful track record in raiding, having cleared all content in The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and on into Mists of Pandaria. We have achieved serveral top US kills along with bosating a very strong individual performance that levitates the overall skill of the guild.

Roster:
    We are currently growing our roster and are aiming to stay around 22/23, possibly adding one or two skilled raiders. We don't like to recruit for the bench, nor recruit to min/max class balance for a specific encounter.

Loot:
    We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members.

What We Expect:
    You have done what you can to min/max your character.
    You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs.
    You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
    You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
    You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.

How to Apply:
    Please fill out an application on our website https://casualzonetich.enjin.com/.

Contacts:
    Avanti#11824
    Khaddyshack#1940
    Hey Abyssal, sorry to hear that your last guild wouldn't keep your spot :( But, we are currently recruiting one warrior for an immediate core spot going into Mythic Uldir. Add me if you wanna chat or ask anything about us Workdsinger#11263.
    Ok here is the copypaste xD

Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Uldir. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Guild Repairs as well as Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
    > Tank -> Closed.
    > Ranged Dps -> Closed.
    > Melee Dps -> High Priority for a Warrior. Immediate Core Spot.
    > Healer -> Closed.
    We are always on the lookout for great players. Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
    Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
    11/11 Mythic Antorus - US: 144
    11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid Schedule:
    Mythic Uldir: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours)
    Heroic and Normal Uldir: Optional Clears on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Contact Us:
    Ingame: 
    Whisper Lul, Idling, or Pluie.
    Battletag: 
    Add our Recruitment Officer
    Nooks#1883 or our GM Envious#1968.
    Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

Get your role for looking in the #recruitment_info channel. (I am still redoing all the writeups, so bear with me).

Why discord?
    - Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
    - Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
    - Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE/AOTC in past tiers.

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
    We are a guild looking to fill up our roster for Uldir. Our raid group is pretty chill, and mature. We like to have fun during raids, as well as completing the task at hand. Right now we are focusing on building a core group of raiders for BFA. We have strong core group looking to build our foundation, so we can push Mythic raids.

Progression Nights: Thursday 8:00pm EST-10:30pm EST and Monday 8:00pm EST-10:30pm EST (this may change to 11:00pm EST depending on how many people can stay up that late on work/school nights) Optional Previous Difficulty Night: Tuesday 8:00pm EST-10:30pm EST

We are recruiting all players to the guild that want to have a shot in our core team, but we have a few classes/specs we are focusing on. We are looking for a Guardian druid/Brewmaster, Holy Pally, Range Hunter, and DPS Warrior. These our are top priority although we are accepting nearly everyone that is ready to raid, and has experience, though you are not guaranteed a spot unless you out perform current members.

Other than raiding we do a lot of M+ as a guild, so there will always be people looking to do a dungeon. We also do pvp, and world pvp in groups at times.

Add me on bnet to chat - Drew#12698
    Can take a look at us us top 100 looking for a warrior for a core spot. If you want to talk details hit me up Khellendross#1192
    Influence would be interested in talking to you.

Tues, Thurs, Sun 7-10pm EST

Warbroken#1488
    Its hard to find west coast servers that need warriors
    Hey! <Aselia> [US Horde- Illidan] is a fresh mythic oriented guild on looking for like minded players that want to progress as far as possible with as little time invested! Currently we are in high demand for every class and would love it if you joined. Our raid times currently are Saturday/Sunday 7-10pm CST. However, those will be subject to change once our core members work schedules are set.

If you are interested in applying, please submit your application at https://goo.gl/forms/D7APHIIIar5Wpw9b2

If there is anything you need to inquire about you can always message me via bnet (jadam#1828) or discord (jadam#7887)