The Queen of Stormwind

Story Forum
Will there ever be a queen back in stormwind? There no heir to the throne, anduin has no brothers... and there’s a pretty serious war going on between factions, in which anduin nearly died in Undercity.

Shouldn’t the king of stormwind be thinking about this right now?
Of course there's a Queen of Stormwind. Her name is Sylvanas.

Just give it a few months, doll, you'll see what I mean.
08/30/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Samariyu
Of course there's a Queen of Stormwind. Her name is Sylvanas.

Just give it a few months, doll, you'll see what I mean.
Veto!
Anduin will Marry Sylvanas to make peace between factions?!? :o
08/30/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Rickk
Everyone congratulate the happy couple! Long may they reign!
Taelia Fordragon? She's perky and comes from good bloodlines.
08/30/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Samariyu
Everyone congratulate the happy couple! Long may they reign!

all the races of the world are invited to have a huge wedding celebration,even murlocs while they dance in stormwind and sing songs in the name of the king and queen.

everyone shakes their hands have their /fistbump and start being totally bros with each other, and don't forget the high fives.
and then, credits rolls! a perfect ending for world of warcraft!
Even by medival standards popping out children at 18 is a bit premature.
08/30/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Rickk

And then immediately afterwards I blow my brains out.
08/30/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Daharahj
Even by medival standards popping out children at 18 is a bit premature.

Not really... I’ve seen people have children right before or very shortly after high school
08/30/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Rickk
Will there ever be a queen back in stormwind? There no heir to the throne, anduin has no brothers... and there’s a pretty serious war going on between factions, in which anduin nearly died in Undercity.

Shouldn’t the king of stormwind be thinking about this right now?

Believe it or not, this is actually a recurring story point in Before the Storm. Genn has been trying to get Anduin to at least begin searching for a bride, but Anduin is VERY resistant to the idea. He wants to marry for love, and he hasn't fallen in love yet, so there won't be a queen or heirs anytime soon.

Genn makes some pretty reasonable arguments about how Anduin is basically ignoring the fact that he'd be throwing Stormwind into political chaos if he allowed the Wrynn dynasty to end with his death and no heirs, but Anduin just changes the subject.
What If Anduin is gay?

Anyway, like was Said before. Sylvanas Will be The Queen of The ashes of Stormwind when we (The Horde) burn It to The ground, don't worry about that.
08/30/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Laedhro
What If Anduin is gay?

Hellllooo, Wrathion!
08/30/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Laedhro
What If Anduin is gay?
in that case, he would probably have a wife to provide him with a heir (so a marriage of necessity), but have a lover to share his affection with.
In Before the Storm Genn Graymane keeps bringing it up to Anduin that he need a queen in case of something like this, so he has a successor to the throne. Anduin keeps putting it off.

Hate to be this way but I honestly think Anduin is gay, and that he had a thing going with Wrathion. Like, they were more than friends. Come on.
Technically you don't become King until you're married(that is what I get from Shrek). Two options come to mind for Anduine's Queen.

Taelia Fordragon, because of shipping purposes.

Vanessa VanCleef, becuase Defias Brotherhood is still a thing.
my vote goes to Jaina...
its the logic and best choice to be honest...
Even if Anduin marry Taelia, and something happen to him...the human faction leader will be stuck with a young leader...just only swapping one for another...and worse...other Alliance factions will not be familiar with Taelia if she become queen...

Whereas Jaina will be just the right age and the political connection and maturity to be a tough leader of making either peace or war and able to navigate the internal political scene in Alliance...

So Anduin should marry Jaina which provide the win-win situation...Jaina producing heir of Wrynn and able to sit on the throne when !@#$ happen to Anduin...
08/30/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Warsharl
my vote goes to Jaina...
you mean the person who is much older than he is, and is like his aunt? he even calls her auntie jaina
08/30/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Lkilled
Technically you don't become King until you're married(that is what I get from Shrek). Two options come to mind for Anduine's Queen.

Taelia Fordragon, because of shipping purposes.

Vanessa VanCleef, becuase Defias Brotherhood is still a thing.

Vanessa Van Cleef turning out to be Anduin’s sidechick and illegitimate baby mama would be a refreshing story. Heir to the throne is a Defias goon who is raised to hate the Stormwind aristocracy. Don’t even dethrone Anduin, just have him be High King with Taelia while knowing Edwin Wrynn exists somewhere out there. That’d be sick.
Its gonna be Taelia

Blizzard is too predictable to not make her the one to marry Anduin