Elite WQ dont give the correct rep in BFA

Bug Report
This is clearly a bug, every WQ elite and dungeon gives the same amount of rep the normal WQ gives, unlike legion where the elite and dungeon WQ gave the correct rep
This may be a bug.

But with everything you've seen about BfA's intentional differences from Legion, can you really say "unlike legion where the elite and dungeon WQ gave the correct rep"?

It's every bit as credible, and IMHO much more likely, that the uniform reputation is intentional.

I don't oppose this bug report, because if it is a bug it won't get fixed without reporting, but don't be too disappointed if this never changes because it's exactly what the devs wanted.
yeah i know, it just seems silly that the devs intentionally lowered the rep for the elite and dungeon WQ

kind of a **%!##%@ move by blizzard, but then again, i expected it when it comes to Blizzard and the games content
Refresh my memory: Didn't Argus WQs all give the same amount of rep regardless of elite status?
08/30/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Arlinea
Refresh my memory: Didn't Argus WQs all give the same amount of rep regardless of elite status?

Yeah they seemed to change the rep system post broken shore patch,
Doubtful it's a bug. As others have stated, Rare Elites on Argus gave the same rep as regular WQ's.