Arms sucks...

Warrior
Arm currently I believe is the most easiest class to be killed, to be fair, I dont find myself doing alot more damage in Arm spec compare to Fury, only by comparing doing quest, Fury can constantly heal itself and keep killing, and possible solo some elite with the self healing, its almost impossible for Arm to do some.

Priest suppose to be the squishiest class, somehow its the hardest to kill right now, a Warrior, suppose to be tanky, likely the easiest class to be killed right now, only 1 stun which require talents point, a long 15sec cd on pummel, charge no longer stun, which almost make pummel useless, as after u pummel silence for a while, they can eventually heal back to full before your next pummel cd is up. Damage wise, even with MS up, healer can easily out heal it, pointless...

Rend, dont know if anyone will spec into it, but I like it personally before I figure out rend no longer break rogue stealth?? at least make rend damage scale with mastery.

Compare to DK and Pally, I feel like warriors are wearing cloth instead of plate, since DK and Pally get more different sort of CD to make themselves harder along with self heal, while warrior have to go into def stance,,take less damage while do less damage, and hope someone will show up, throw u a heal before you die, otherwise, you die anyway, which is another useless talents while you are alone.

Arm Warrior currently is like, dont do alot of damage, very easy to kill, to kite, cant chain a perfect rotation to someone kill someone, cant self maintain.

I reckon create some sort of held offhand, to provide extra armor and stats can help warrior output more damage and get more health and armor, I seen rogue got more health then warrior do, aint plate suppose to have larger health pool compare to other armor type? Seems these days all armor type get similar health pool other then Tank.

Furthermore, people often complain, oh warrior wear plate is so hard to kill and I m only wearing cloth, SPELL GO THROUGH PLATE NO MATTER HOW MANY ARMOR WARRIOR GOT!!!

I like to pvp as arm, I cant say I m very good, but I m not bad either, somehow I feel this expansion is the worst for Arms warrior. I dont know what I can kill other then another Arms warrior (without a healer).
08/30/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Daizengar
Arm currently I believe is the most easiest class to be killed

Depends what you are fighting. If it can heal yes, but that's the same issue with every other not healing spec.

I dont find myself doing a lot more damage in Arm spec compare to Fury

Arms is significantly better in M+.

Fury can constantly heal itself and keep killing

K but the game isn't balanced around questing and dueling.

possible solo some elite with the self healing

I had no issues soloing any mobs.

Priest suppose to be the squishiest class, somehow its the hardest to kill right now

Not just an issue for warriors.

Warrior, suppose to be tanky, likely the easiest class to be killed right now

Not really.

only 1 stun which require talents point

I do agree that not having a baseline stun is irritating.

a long 15sec cd on pummel

As does every other interrupt.

charge no longer stun

It roots

which almost make pummel useless

So that would mean interrupts are weak, because all interrupts are 15s.

they can eventually heal back to full before your next pummel cd is up

Because priest are broken rn.

Rend, dont know if anyone will spec into it, but I like it personally before I figure out rend no longer break rogue stealth??

It does

at least make rend damage scale with mastery.

Our mastery affects deep wounds. It would be like asking for Living bomb to be effected by fire mages mastery.

Compare to DK and Pally, I feel like warriors are wearing cloth instead of plate

Pallies yes, Dks no

DK and Pally get more different sort of CD to make themselves harder along with self heal

Die by the sword and rallying cry

while warrior have to go into def stance,,take less damage while do less damage,

20% damage reduced while dealing 10% less damage which can be toggled. Seems good to me.

and hope someone will show up, throw u a heal before you die, otherwise, you die anyway, which is another useless talents while you are alone.

Comes down to if you are trying to fight a priest, you are going to lose like everyone else.

Arm Warrior currently is like, dont do a lot of damage

Maybe you dont.

very easy to kill

Maybe use rallying cry, die by the sword, or intimidating shout for some cc.

cant chain a perfect rotation to someone kill someone

Use your burst more effectively then.

I reckon create some sort of held offhand, to provide extra armor and stats can help warrior output more damage and get more health and armor

That would make warriors imbalanced.

I seen rogue got more health then warrior do

It's called gear.

Seems these days all armor type get similar health pool other then Tank

Because tank gear has stam on it.

Furthermore, people often complain, oh warrior wear plate is so hard to kill and I m only wearing cloth

Because they use their cooldowns effectively.

SPELL GO THROUGH PLATE NO MATTER HOW MANY ARMOR WARRIOR GOT!!!

Spell reflect then.

I like to pvp as arm, I cant say I m very good, but I m not bad either

mhm

I dont know what I can kill other then another Arms warrior (without a healer).

Off the top of my head.
Ele shaman
Enh shaman
Outlaw rogues
Assassination rogues
Warlocks in general
Arcane and fire mages, frost is a pain if not spec correctly
Balance druids
Feral druids
Death knights
Hunters
Shadow priest
Holy priests
Resto druids
MW monks
Demon hunters

As a warrior, the only things you should really have any issue killing yourself are Paladins, Disc priests, and resto shamans.

I keep reading this.
But it should be now, blizzard made it matter the second they opened the warmode pandora's box.
Thank you for shutting this guy down.

I wouldn't mind Impending Victory baseline for Arms but, no way in hell do I have issues in open world like OP when I switch to Arms. Prots just better overall so ...

Cya
Squishy fun and hard hitting but I feel bad for the healer always having to heal me.
When's the last time you tried fighting a melee as a DK?
3 stack of Lord of War, or 2 stack Lord of War +1 Test of Might. Arms is reliant on Colossus Smash/Warbreaker.
Arms does the most damage in PvP right now.
08/31/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Avrek
Arms does the most damage in PvP right now.

Not supporting OP here, but doing big numbers is not good design.
08/31/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Moliwan
3 stack of Lord of War, or 2 stack Lord of War +1 Test of Might. Arms is reliant on Colossus Smash/Warbreaker.

Yeah, Lord of War is the way to go, clearly.

I'm interested to see the trait for pvp in the future though. I got a 325 head from pvp cache the other day, I saw interesting stuff but can't remember what it was.
Most people don't use their toolkit effectively... Or at all. Few hours ago I killed a dk unholy, they put good pressure but nothing like a weak mob for victory rush or fear + second wind
09/01/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Krogmag
Most people don't use their toolkit effectively... Or at all. Few hours ago I killed a dk unholy, they put good pressure but nothing like a weak mob for victory rush or fear + second wind

Can you enlighten me on what our toolkit is again? lol
08/31/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Zetlysm

I keep reading this.
But it should be now, blizzard made it matter the second they opened the warmode pandora's box.

One on one doesn't matter much in war mode most have groups it's about who has the bigger numbers but even so Arms has never been a great dueling spec which isn't a big deal overall I rather cut off heals then heal personally but in open world content I just use second wind not hard to leap away and heal some before finishing the fight
09/01/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Rèkkr
but even so Arms has never been a great dueling spec
Greetings, newbie.
09/01/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Treng
09/01/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Rèkkr
but even so Arms has never been a great dueling spec
Greetings, newbie.

Lol cute what are ya a 56 year old man child who played classic wow?

So cute :) (creepy)

Arms as almost always needed a healer to keep an eye in them to be good in pvp hence not good at dueling
09/01/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Rèkkr
I'm a 26 year old man child who played classic wow.

Arms as almost always needed a healer to keep an eye in them to be good in pvp
That isn't true.
It's pretty bad when a i315 havok DH can roll through you like you don't exist.

Yes, we can put up strong numbers in a group over time with the mastery... but in open world without Die by the Sword up we're a free kill if not babysat. We have truly circled around back to what Roguecraft was worried about. We are nothing outside cooldowns.

As soon as another warrior blows DbtS I know I can turn on them and blow them up, so it's not like it's just a one-sided issue. Even in 2s/3s, the strategy is pressure warrior until DbtS, CC it, kill it once it's gone.
09/01/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Krogmag
but nothing like a weak mob for victory rush or fear + second wind

Everyone knows about that, mentioning it isn't smart or clever. Your kit shouldn't depend on you killing a crab in the middle of combat.

So cute :) (creepy)

Arms as almost always needed a healer to keep an eye in them to be good in pvp hence not good at dueling

Yo you got waaaaay too defensive about that.
But yeah arms has actually been a really solid dueling spec in the past (BC / wrath / cata). I don't know where this idea that arms should be reliant on a healer came from but it's cancerous. Anyone is going to be stronger with a healer.