Arms sucks...

Warrior
09/01/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Skinsow
08/31/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Moliwan
3 stack of Lord of War, or 2 stack Lord of War +1 Test of Might. Arms is reliant on Colossus Smash/Warbreaker.

Yeah, Lord of War is the way to go, clearly.

I'm interested to see the trait for pvp in the future though. I got a 325 head from pvp cache the other day, I saw interesting stuff but can't remember what it was.
I used to be one of whiners (go figure....), that was before I started triple stacking Lord of War. Now the only thing that gets me is rage starvation while Deadly Calm is on CD.
09/01/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Rèkkr
09/01/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Treng
...Greetings, newbie.

Lol cute what are ya a 56 year old man child who played classic wow?

So cute :) (creepy)

Arms as almost always needed a healer to keep an eye in them to be good in pvp hence not good at dueling

Commenting just to point out that this is the worst comment I've seen on this forum in a good month or so
09/01/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Moliwan
09/01/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Skinsow

Yeah, Lord of War is the way to go, clearly.

I'm interested to see the trait for pvp in the future though. I got a 325 head from pvp cache the other day, I saw interesting stuff but can't remember what it was.
I used to be one of whiners (go figure....), that was before I started triple stacking Lord of War. Now the only thing that gets me is rage starvation while Deadly Calm is on CD.
I've only found lord of war on one armor piece. :/
09/01/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Treng
09/01/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Moliwan
...I used to be one of whiners (go figure....), that was before I started triple stacking Lord of War. Now the only thing that gets me is rage starvation while Deadly Calm is on CD.
I've only found lord of war on one armor piece. :/
Lord of War does seem like one of the rarer traits on the Azerite gear for Arms.
Yeah I main dk and currently leveling my warrior alt as arms and it is so much better than the experience of leveling my poor little harmless unholy dk lol.
09/01/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Moliwan
09/01/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Treng
... I've only found lord of war on one armor piece. :/
Lord of War does seem like one of the rarer traits on the Azerite gear for Arms.

Yeah it seem pretty rare indeed, I got only two but I use my inge goggle anyway, I got the lvl 20 lately by the way, and the defensive is awesome.
Tldr of fury vs arms: fury does a bit less dmg but has more survivability with bloodthirst heals, arms does more dmg but has no heals. So if you're soloing go fury if you're grouping with heals go arms.
Once you get lord of war it gets so much easier i can gather a group of 10 world quest mobs and one shot them But I have no problem with healing even when fighting elites or rares.

a tip for you the turtle people sell this potion called shrouding potion that spawns a weak 120 mob any time you drink it use that for extra healing. it's saved me more than once.
I think arms does need self sustain because you have fury that can sustain themselves with bloodthirst in combat, they also get victory rush, and burst healing with enraged regen. Arms gets nothing they get less hp and no way to survive in a longer fight unless they take impending victory but even then it's not much help. I think arms could use like passive 10-15% leech built in.
09/01/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Rèkkr
Arms as almost always needed a healer to keep an eye in them to be good in pvp hence not good at dueling

Repeating that arms has not been good at dueling does not make the statement correct.
GIVE US SECOND WIND FROM MOP THAT WILL FIX WARRIORS COMPLAINTS. PERIOD
09/02/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Galdris
Once you get lord of war it gets so much easier i can gather a group of 10 world quest mobs and one shot them But I have no problem with healing even when fighting elites or rares.

a tip for you the turtle people sell this potion called shrouding potion that spawns a weak 120 mob any time you drink it use that for extra healing. it's saved me more than once.

Did you laugh when you type the last bit? How sad is it, when you have to summon a weak mob kill it off to gain some healing....
LOOOOOL owned
09/02/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Daizengar
09/02/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Galdris

Did you laugh when you type the last bit? How sad is it, when you have to summon a weak mob kill it off to gain some healing....

he's trolling man no way he's serious no way In hell he was genuinely serious THERE JUST NO WAY ! NO WAY I TELL YOU!
Be happy warrior has mobility. The pally forums is full of threads on their lack of it. Ret is completely unplayable according to "2k" ret.
08/31/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Moliwan
3 stack of Lord of War, or 2 stack Lord of War +1 Test of Might. Arms is reliant on Colossus Smash/Warbreaker.

I have this and it's pretty crazy. My warbreaker has crit some ppl in WPVP for 32ks and gives me a ton of rage. I'll hit whatever abilites I have then with Test of Might, I'll bladestorm them, if they live that long.
Just want mop second wind.
09/02/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Aelas
Just want mop second wind.

Maybe if it had the ever loving hell nerfed out of it. MoP Second Wind was one of the most cancerous things ever, and that's coming from an Arms Warrior main.

I personally haven't had any struggles at all while playing Arms this expansion. There's only ever been one Elite mob I couldn't solo, and I maintained pulling packs of 6-10 mobs while leveling.

In PvP I do a ridiculous amount of pressure in a small window, and the only classes that really give me grief are Hunters and Frost Mages. I'm not sure what y'all are doing wrong but it's a big yikes from me if you're having that much issue.
09/02/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Córax
Be happy warrior has mobility. The pally forums is full of threads on their lack of it. Ret is completely unplayable according to "2k" ret.

we have 2 mobility skills that gets completely shutdown by any Root....so not much use there
09/02/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Beiyne
Maybe if it had the ever loving hell nerfed out of it. MoP Second Wind was one of the most cancerous things ever, and that's coming from an Arms Warrior main.
You didn't understand how it worked then.

The secret to beating MoP Second Wind was to save your CDs for when the warrior was at 35% HP. You burst at the end, not the beginning.