Azerite Veins OP? The new Second Wind

Arenas
I had my doubts about whether this was a good trait. I did hear some threads about it. I thought impassive visage probably would still be better. However it feels pretty good after only getting 1 trait of it.

If anyone can guess why Azerite Veins can be OP I will stop posting on the forums for 1 day. You have to give me an exact answer though as it is very specific and I discovered it by accident. However it is very powerful.

You have 1 hour to give the correct answer. 4pm EST.
because it never procs ever?
Effect Scales with item level
Its on the middle ring and probably not halved like the rest of the defensive (inner) ring azerite traits in pvp.
09/04/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Frostyhotz
because it never procs ever?

Something I will have to keep an eye on. The real test begins with 2 traits and in a couple different situations/Arenas.

My BiS helm has it though just cause my other 2 traits are required so I will be running it regardless.

However there is something unique about it.
09/04/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Abombanation
I had my doubts about whether this was a good trait. I did hear some threads about it. I thought impassive visage probably would still be better. However it feels pretty good after only getting 1 trait of it.

If anyone can guess why Azerite Veins can be OP I will stop posting on the forums for 1 day. You have to give me an exact answer though as it is very specific and I discovered it by accident. However it is very powerful.

You have 1 hour to give the correct answer. 4pm EST.

first ask yourself, will this help me live through a setup and burst window of RMP? The answer is almost always probably not and you're better off using traits that give more damage because if your teammates don't peel the go that trait won't save you.

It might be really good for Wpvp and dueling but i don't see it being a breadwinner for arenas
09/04/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Jenelope
Effect Scales with item level

This is commonly known but thanks for playing :)
09/04/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Eggsd
Its on the middle ring and probably not halved like the rest of the defensive (inner) ring azerite traits in pvp.

You actually did reveal something that is pretty OP about it. Honestly this should be it. This alone makes it a pretty big heal.

Huge +1 for mentioning this though.

Very close these are the type of answers I am looking for.

Not the specific answer I was looking for though.
Heal not effected by MS?
Heal ignores sharpen blade?
Heal not removing itself at max hp if you have a dot on you?
09/04/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Jenelope
Heal not effected by MS?

Haven't tested that yet but a good answer. Probably will test it when 2 pieces.
This is fun btw since well we should actually be in Arena right now but got to make the most of it and experiment.
09/04/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Pillow
Heal ignores sharpen blade?
Heal not removing itself at max hp if you have a dot on you?

The heal is removing itself at max HP unfortunately.
classic abom hittin the forums with the "i know a secret youuuuu don't knowwwww~~~~~"
09/04/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Tyranova
classic abom hittin the forums with the "i know a secret youuuuu don't knowwwww~~~~~"

Do we have anything else more fun or better to do? The forums are great :) At least they are disabled lol.
it stacks under multiple CC effects? ----> though of a different trait.

It stacks when hit by different damage sources?
Can it proc more than once allowing you to have 2 stacks of it?
Does it randomly spread in spirit link?
Does it count as a hot for druid mastery despite not being from the druid?
Does some move/spell cause it to proc 100% of the time?
Some guesses:

Multiple procs can stack, thus massive incoming damage makes it strongest at exactly the time you need it must.

DoT ticks can proc it.

Dampening doesn't affect it.

It scales with defensives/effects that give +max health.

It can happen even if you block/parry/mitigate the damage.

There are ways to use it to also heal your teammates when it procs.

This effect plus Shaman effects that every distribute health amongst friendlies is exploitable.

You've figured out a way to make it proc when you want it to.

Something about block/reflecting damage makes it interact powerfully.
09/04/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Pillow
Does it count as a hot for druid mastery despite not being from the druid?

You are on the right train of thought here in a way.