[H] Casual N/H raiding group LF 1-2 DPS

Communities Recruitment
With raids opening up this week our current small cross-raiding group is looking for 1-2 more DPS to fill out our roster, ranged preferred but not required. We raid between 8pm and 11:30pm Eastern Time every Thursday and Friday. We have a wide range of player skills so whether you are at the cutting edge or more laid back we don't really care, as long as you're patient, know how to play your class and you're willing to learn.

Expectations: AOTC at least, we are not a mythic raiding group.

About us:

We're a group of friends that has been playing together since Wotlk, we took a break from raiding between MoP and Legion. In no way is this a serious progression raiding group, we just want to raid in a casual environment and enjoy the content.

If you are interested or have any questions my RealID is addicu#2700. You can also reply to this thread if you have any questions.
Hi there,

I'm interested in joining a casual group that raids at those times. I'll see if I can send you a message in game later. Thanks,
09/05/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Lorelie
Hi there,

I'm interested in joining a casual group that raids at those times. I'll see if I can send you a message in game later. Thanks,

Absolutely! Message me in-game