Ranked PvP Item Levels

Arenas
1 2 3 9 Next
Now that BFA Season 1 is underway, we’ve seen a number of questions about the item levels of various rewards and reward tiers. Here’s an outline of the current item levels you’ll see when you receive rewards from ranked PvP:

• Tier, Rating, End of Match iLvl, Weekly cache iLvl, Weekly Azerite item iLvl
  • Unranked, 0 – 1399, item level 340, item level 355, item level 355
  • Combatant, 1400 – 1599, item level 350, item level 365, item level 355
  • Challenger, 1600 – 1799, item level 360, item level 370, item level 370
  • Rival, 1800 – 2099, item level 365, item level 375, item level 370
  • Duelist, 2100 – 2399, item level 370, item level 380, item level 385
  • Gladiator, 2400+, item level 375, item level 385, item level 385

Some reminders:
End of match rewards are occasional.
For your weekly Azerite item Conquest turn-in, see Marshal Gabriel in the Salt and Shanty Inn near the Ashvane Docks in Boralus or Xander Silberman at Mugambala in Zandalar.
You’ll loot your weekly cache reward from a chest in that area.
The weekly cache items can Warforge/Titanforge.

Now go strike down your enemies!
Is there any fix currently planned for those receiving conquest inside the currency tab and not on the bar? Relogging has yet to fix it... My alt would like a weapon :D
09/05/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Zhanrock
Is there any fix currently planned for those receiving conquest inside the currency tab and not on the bar? Relogging has yet to fix it... My alt would like a weapon :D

I’m having this problem as well, please fix :(
I can't even get conquest in the bar.. I have over 550 total for the week gained.... really frustrating.
What about damage and item level scaling?
I can’t turn in the quest feelsbadman
Are all the item rewards from the "Gladiator" set? Where does the "Aspirant" gear come from?
And saddles come from?
09/05/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Ythisens
we’ve seen a number of questions about the item levels of various rewards and reward tiers

1) why are you making item level matter

2) do you know that people do not want another gear>skill system

3) is there anybody working on pvp? anybody at all...

4) are you going to ever make pvp vendors that dont require rank for the terrible ladder system and unbalanced mess that always results in a "gear matters" system
Is the reward from filling the conquest bar only once a week? Or as many times as you fill it?
Is Conquest Cap Weekly?
Like if i get to 500 conquest, turn in the quest,get weapon, Does it reset then or do i have to wait another week to get another reward?

For your weekly Azerite item Conquest turn-in, see Marshal Gabriel in the Salt and Shanty Inn near the Ashvane Docks in Boralus or Xander Silberman at Mugambala in Zandalar.

[/quote]

Does this mean there are two separate weekly rewards? One from conquest turn in and one from a chest? Still confused with this system, it needs further explaining.
How does the mount tie into this? It says to win rated matches while at Contender but there are no details.

So from my understanding I need to get my rating up to 1400 and then win matches and THEN and only then do my victories count towards the mount. Okay. How many wins do I need? Does it matter if I get to a tier above? Can I tier back down? There's nothing in-game to explain how any of these systems work.

The UI is horrible to use a word like Contender but not explain what that means without me having to go to the forums. And now I'm here and I still don't really have any concept of how much work I need to put into it to get the prize.
09/05/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Suitcase
Does this mean there are two separate weekly rewards? One from conquest turn in and one from a chest? Still confused with this system, it needs further explaining.

There is two things yes. The End of Match reward and the Weekly Cache. The Cache is a chest at the two PvP hubs, which can reward Azerite items or non-Azerite items. Since Azerite items are set item levels that cannot Warforge or Titanforge that's why their item levels are listed out.

The table we made is a little misleading as we tried to format it as best as we could on these forums. The weekly reward and the Azerite are the same thing, if the weekly chest contained an Azerite piece that's the ilvl it would be.
Now that BFA Season 1 is underway, we’ve seen a number of questions about the item levels of various rewards and reward tiers. Here’s an outline of the current item levels you’ll see when you receive rewards from ranked PvP:

• Tier, Rating, End of Match iLvl, Weekly cache iLvl, Weekly Azerite item iLvl
  • Unranked, 0 – 1399, item level 340, item level 355, item level 355
  • Combatant, 1400 – 1599, item level 350, item level 365, item level 355
  • Challenger, 1600 – 1799, item level 360, item level 370, item level 370
  • Rival, 1800 – 2099, item level 365, item level 375, item level 370
  • Duelist, 2100 – 2399, item level 370, item level 380, item level 385
  • Gladiator, 2400+, item level 375, item level 385, item level 385

Some reminders:
End of match rewards are occasional.

Now go strike down your enemies!

So how much vers are we talking about for secondary stats?
How do you get contender status so that you can get progress to obtain a vicious saddle. Hopefully that progress bar that currently shows a vicious war riverbeast will actually be a vicious saddle so i can choose which mount I want.
Looks like a good reward system this expansion.

Now if only class design wasn't gutted.
How come gladiator level players only get 385 ilvl? Currently I have 0 rating and wont even get close to 2400. I'll be struggling to get 2k at most at some point if shurikens dont destroy me. Yesterday I got a 370ilvl trinket from world boss for pressing buttons and randomly healing people for a few minutes. Rival's Duelists, and Gladiators grind their weekly for a piece of gear thats 370-385 and requires way more effort. Doesnt seem right.
This is ironically useless information since ilvl doesn't matter in pvp anyways, lmao.
09/05/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Sclythe
This is ironically useless information since ilvl doesn't matter in pvp anyways, lmao.

you sure?