Ranked PvP Item Levels

Arenas
Prev 1 8 9 10
If this is the case, why in the heck am I getting tons of 330 gear from boxes when I win ranked arena? Even 340 gear was easy to get pre season, why is rewarded gear still 340 in ranked if 355 is the conquest reward? PvE is out ilvl’ing me by almost 40 even though I put in as much if not more tome than some of my friends that strictly pve and are 365+ ilvl, meanwhile I’m still mid 340’s
The information in the first post is wrong is why, the only part that seems to match is the weekly chest item, the after match drops and the weekly azerite items are not.
both devs who clarified seemed to have left out the biggest detail of the weekly cache, you have to get a WIN in the bracket that you have your rating in or you won't get an upgraded cache. I just watched asmongold get a 370 wep instead of a 385 out of his weekly cache at 2500+ because he only got a loss in 3s last week. HELLO? the advice the devs gave on how to get the cache is dead wrong, you need a win for your rating to count.
I hate this new system with such a passion really want to go back to conquest points and buy the gear from a vendor instead of it gated behind rating. Prior to legion the last time this was So, was Wotlk an awful time the way I remember it.
THIS IS ALL COMMON SENSE PEOPLE.. GOOD LORD.
I do have 1 question though... if were at say.. 2100 rating and fall back down to 1900 or so.. will we still get that weekly cache for the rival rating, and so on?
09/18/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Unordinarydh
Hello again, im almost 1900 rating in RBGs yet my weekly azerite item is still ilvl 355

which according to here

Rival, 1800 – 2099, item level 365, item level 375, item level 370

should be ilvl 370..

just like last week, I was 1750 rating and my item was ilvl 355 but according to this

Challenger, 1600 – 1799, item level 360, item level 370, item level 370

it should of been ilvl 370 as well.. I just figured because it was an azerite chest piece it was bugged or something

but this weeks item is a ilvl 355 gloves?? thats not even close to what im getting at 1800+ rating (365-375 gear) why the hell would I want to down grade? Not to mention the 2 chest pieces last week traits were so bad it was completely useless item as well

if someone messes up this bad in a regular job, they get fired. Honestly, whoever designed this system, needs to be let go.

Can anyone answer this? I got 1610 on my of my guys but my 500 conquest quest turn-in is 355, not 370. Was the Dev incorrect?
No tabard/mount for RBGs, pshhh
This is actually really silly. I did over 50 matches last week. But wasnt able to fully cap all the arena weeks as I missed a few weeks during the season. Anyways..I filled my conquest bar before the reset but didn't turn it in to get the listed piece until after reset. After i turned it in, the chest says i need to cap and return the next week to get a reward. Does that mean I need to be punished and not be able to look my weekly chest because I cant dedicate 40 hours a week to play catch up. Is it listed somewhere that I have to turn in the conquest for a piece before I can get my weekly chest? Its an upsetting system that need to be remodeled. Please let it be that as long as you get X amount of conquest per week you can get your weekly pvp chest OR better yet..Just bring back pvp vendors.
[quote="207682407591"]This is actually really silly. I did over 50 matches last week. But wasnt able to fully cap all the arena weeks as I missed a few weeks during the season. Anyways..I filled my conquest bar before the reset but didn't turn it in to get the listed piece until after reset. After i turned it in, the chest says i need to cap and return the next week to get a reward. Does that mean I need to be punished and not be able to look my weekly chest because I cant dedicate 40 hours a week to play catch up. Is it listed somewhere that I have to turn in the conquest for a piece before I can get my weekly chest? Its an upsetting system that need to be remodeled. Please let it be that as long as you get X amount of conquest per week you can get your weekly pvp chest OR better yet..Just bring back pvp vendors.
09/20/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Holyshiz

This mean that if you get an Azerite Piece in your Weekly Cache, that will be the ilvl of an Azerite slot. If you get a non-azerite item in your cache it will be a higher ilvl possibly, depending on your rating.

I know, there seems to be confusion in the wording between what "weekly item" means going between the conq cap bar and the weekly cache.

This makes sense now. The OP is terrible in explaining if at all.

10/18/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Carusotom

Can anyone answer this? I got 1610 on my of my guys but my 500 conquest quest turn-in is 355, not 370. Was the Dev incorrect?

I think the 500 conquest turn in will always give you whatever is shown, in this case a 355 piece.

The "370 gear at 1600+ rating" is only for the weekly chess.
09/05/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Sclythe
This is ironically useless information since ilvl doesn't matter in pvp anyways, lmao.

Then why does my ilvl cause me to do more damage than someone with the exact same gear at a different ilvl?