Ranked PvP Item Levels

Arenas
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Vendor please
Hi guys,

Just to clarify a few more things about the Conquest System:

• Players who did not finish their Conquest cap this week can resume next week. This means, for example, characters you have who have never earned Conquest this week can, in 3 weeks, progress through 3 weeks worth of the conquest earning 3 items.
  • In order to gain loot for the Weekly Cache (the chest in Mugambala and Hook Point), you must complete your Conquest cap for this week.
  • The Weekly Cache will reward you loot based upon the highest rating achieved in a rated 2v2, 3v3 or Rated Battleground the previous week. This means you could reach Duelist rank, then drop down to Rival and still receive Duelist quality loot.
  • Until the Mythic raid opens, all base item level items are capped at 360 within Mythic+ and Rated PvP. This means that Challenger and above players cannot gain items higher than item level 360 until then.
  • All Dread Gladiator gear – from the weekly Conquest, from the Weekly Cache, from end of match rewards – can have their item level boosted to the rating associated with your current rank using a Battleborn Sigil. Battleborn Sigil’s can be rewarded to you through PvP actiivites, as well as through a repeatable turn-in quest requiring 10 Quartermaster Coins through Xander Silberman at Mugambala and Marshal Gabriel at the salt and Shanty Inn within Hook Point. Quartermaster Coins can be earned if you lose a bonus roll in PvP.
So horde get there 370 piece with warfronts and I cant get my 370 from my pvp chest, thanks blizzard
This expansion blows dust worse then the wind from my world tree.
09/10/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Katiera
So horde get there 370 piece with warfronts and I cant get my 370 from my pvp chest, thanks blizzard

Mythic raiding opens with your first Weekly Cache. therefore with this weeks Cache you could get up to 385 loot if your rating is high enough
09/10/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hi guys,

• Players who did not finish their Conquest cap this week can resume next week. This means, for example, characters you have who have never earned Conquest this week can, in 3 weeks, progress through 3 weeks worth of the conquest earning 3 items.
  • In order to gain loot for the Weekly Cache (the chest in Mugambala and Hook Point), you must complete your Conquest cap for this week.
  • The Weekly Cache will reward you loot based upon the highest rating achieved in a rated 2v2, 3v3 or Rated Battleground the previous week. This means you could reach Duelist rank, then drop down to Rival and still receive Duelist quality loot.
  • Until the Mythic raid opens, all base item level items are capped at 360 within Mythic+ and Rated PvP. This means that Challenger and above players cannot gain items higher than item level 360 until then.
  • All Dread Gladiator gear – from the weekly Conquest, from the Weekly Cache, from end of match rewards – can have their item level boosted to the rating associated with your current rank using a Battleborn Sigil. Battleborn Sigil’s can be rewarded to you through PvP actiivites, as well as through a repeatable turn-in quest requiring 10 Quartermaster Coins through Xander Silberman at Mugambala and Marshal Gabriel at the salt and Shanty Inn within Hook Point. Quartermaster Coins can be earned if you lose a bonus roll in PvP.

please clarify which reward type was the quest we had this week to receive a weapon-which didn't involve the chest in either city.
Hi guys,

Thanks for the added clarification =) Wish you guys could give a bit more of a heads up about this stuff than the night before reset, but any communication is good communication. <3
09/10/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Lilyeyes
09/10/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Katiera

Mythic raiding opens with your first Weekly Cache. therefore with this weeks Cache you could get up to 385 loot if your rating is high enough

I hope you are right then
If I do one arena win, then never touch rated pvp again, but fill my conquest bar every week, will I get an item every week?
Hi guys,

How does PVP scaling work?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmXvXGxUwAAayXp.jpg

09/10/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Valinoth
If I do one arena win, then never touch rated pvp again, but fill my conquest bar every week, will I get an item every week?

I hope this clears up rewards for you guys if Blue didn't already do so.
All Dread Gladiator gear – from the weekly Conquest, from the Weekly Cache, from end of match rewards – can have their item level boosted to the rating associated with your current rank using a Battleborn Sigil. Battleborn Sigil’s can be rewarded to you through PvP actiivites, as well as through a repeatable turn-in quest requiring 10 Quartermaster Coins through Xander Silberman at Mugambala and Marshal Gabriel at the salt and Shanty Inn within Hook Point. Quartermaster Coins can be earned if you lose a bonus roll in PvP.

Could you further clarify this a little bit, since there are multiple possible ilvls for the same rating? For example, if I got a piece of 355 gear from the weekly chest while unranked then later started doing arenas and got to the 1600-1799 bracket and used one of those upgrades, would it become a 360 piece or 370? Or the same thing but with a piece of random 340 loot?
And what about the warforged/titanforged pieces? If I'm unrated and get a piece of gear from the weekly chest that warforges from 355 to 365 then later upgrade it, would it keep the +10 or would it only increase to the normal level for my current rating?
Hi guys,

Even in Legion you made glad gear available through BGs, both through random drops and through the Echoes of Battle system. Why have BG players finally been excluded from glad gear (beyond 1 piece per week)?
  • That's funny, I seem to remember M+ rewarding worse gear than rated PvP for this entire week with no chance for Azurite pieces to drop from the former. I guess the intent is for PvP to offer superior gear at a superior rate to PvE gear.
    Vicious Saddles where.
    09/10/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Pz
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmXvXGxUwAAayXp.jpg

09/10/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Valinoth

I hope this clears up rewards for you guys if Blue didn't already do so.

I'm wondering if I have to do rated pvp each week or just once to get a rating.
    Does that mean I can start doing battlegrounds in a few weeks (haven't done any yet) and eventually earn enough conquest that I will receive the 345 weapon from this past week's cache? And next week's reward too (if I earn enough conquest)?
    after ruining arms with nerf the only thing I can strike down is myself, Congratulations! =)
    I cannot believe the lack of communication on Blizzard's part. This information is completely useless to us now, and is more a slap in the face. If one took the time to post about the PVP rating system as it applies to gear, then that same person should have communicated the fact that 360+ is gated.

Also, I played an epic !@#$-ton of beta. I completed more than twenty Warfronts. Not once did a 7 day queue appear. Horde got their guaranteed 370 piece. Alliance has to wait a full week, THEN we can start collecting towards opening the Warfront, which is about another five to six day wait. Why wasn't this seven day wait to queue/collect communicated to the community? Especially since it did not appear in beta?
    Hi guys,

I really dislike that I'm hearing about how the pvp cache works a day after I'm able to get it.