Lag

Technical Support
Doing World Quests and many of us are encountering server lag.

Is this a phasing problem?

Seems to happen with some frequency.

Barthilas tonight 8:21pm... but not the first time.
You'll be better off posting in tech support with this question. There's been no reported issues with servers here in customer support.
09/04/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Thunderwulf
You'll be better off posting in tech support with this question. There's been no reported issues with servers here in customer support.

Thanks. Intermittent lag in Kul Tiras whilst doing World Quests.

Seems to intensify when grouping.
i'm seeing little spikes at times, mostly at the beginning and end of WQ and when flight paths end.

Not a mission killer but tis annoying
I'm not seeing it on World Quests in particular, but I am seeing it anywhere and everywhere there are enough players gathered in one place. Ally was exploiting this on Wyrmrest Accord shortly after the BfA release, raiding Sylvanus in Org and popping every toy and effect they possibly could in an effort to bring the server to a crawl. It could take you a full minute to mount up anywhere in Org, and forget about checking your mailbox or depositing something in the bank while it was going on. In Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest battlegrounds, things slow to a crawl whenever a majority of players are in combat. I visited the new Arathi warfront region yesterday, and you couldn't loot anything due to lag. This isn't an issue of being my computer or ISP, as dozens of people in chat were complaining in each of the examples I just gave. Blizz seems to have placed "playability" very low on the priority list.