Moon Guard

General Discussion
Y'all sinners, and I'm calling the royal guards to throw you to the stockades.

or better yet burn goldshire inn.
You do realize that even people ON Moon Guard (such as myself) have been trying to burn down Goldshire forever now, right?
Let's see...

Yep; a Wyrmrest Accord finger-pointer. Good job propagating the unnecessary rivalry between WrA and MG.

If something that doesn't affect you in the slightest bothers you that much, you'll make yourself (and likely, a lot of others) happier if you just stay away.
im on it.
come feel my righteous retribution
I went on MoonGuard and people were like stripping, selling drugs, and someone asked me if i swallow whole cats.

Seems like 4chan, and Tumblr had a child with less racism.
09/05/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Leyami
Let's see...

Yep; a Wyrmrest Accord finger-pointer. Good job propagating the unnecessary rivalry between WrA and MG.

If something that doesn't affect you in the slightest bothers you that much, you'll make yourself (and likely, a lot of others) happier if you just stay away.

Wait, there's a rivalry??

I do not speak on behalf of WrA

I speak for myself, and what i saw gives me a great concern.
You only find the dirty things if you go searching for the dirty things.
It never felt so good, to be so bad.
09/05/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Emerníum
I went on MoonGuard and people were like stripping, selling drugs, and someone asked me if i swallow whole cats.

Seems like 4chan, and Tumblr had a child with less racism.

Those are polar opposites.

4chan would call them all normies, and be pvping

It's just tumblr.
09/05/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Aumia

You can literally be a new player who picked Human and just be casually exposed to it right after killing wolves if you chose Moon Guard, though.
09/05/2018 03:33 AMPosted by Bladewolfe

Those are polar opposites.

4chan would call them all normies, and be pvping

It's just tumblr.

They have the same kind of issues, but express it differently.

It's literally tumblr AND 4chan there. Hedonistic, deranged, with a sprinkle of outcast.
Personally, I would rather it be generally contained in one area.
Some guys are into being in the Stockades.
09/05/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Bladewolfe
09/05/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Leyami
Let's see...

Wait, there's a rivalry??

I do not speak on behalf of WrA

I speak for myself, and what i saw gives me a great concern.

Be honest. You intentionally went inside a place that is infamous for adult behavior, so that you could indulge in the guilty pleasure of voyeurism...and now you've come to the forums to `purge' yourself in a self-deceptive public performance, to see what trouble you can stir up...and with a gleam in your eye.

You're far from being the first to troll the forums with such false piety.
09/05/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Aumia

Yup.
You can literally be a new player who picked Human and just be casually exposed to it right after killinh wolves if you chose Moon Guard, though.

I've been inside the Goldshire inn several times on my alchemist, to buy moonberry juice for the profession quest at the Darkmoon Faire. Do you know what happens to the `casually exposed' individuals that happen to enter that place?

Absolutely nothing. The players that hang out there stand around quietly. That's it.

I'm sure they are indulging in private conversations...but unless you say something to them, they completely ignore you. If you were somehow `exposed', I'd bet serious gold it's because you just HAD to say something provocative to them.
Someone got catfished bad.
The only problem on moon guard is all the crap "visiting" moon guard from other servers to partake in the very issues THEY and YOU complain about. If you would kindly STAY off the damn server it will clear up in days. But like any scab you continue to pick at it and gawk at it.
Everyone knows the goldshire inn is just a tourist trap. The really freaky stuff happens elsewhere.

Its like when people go to Philly and go to Pat's/Geno's for a steak sandwich, there's waaaaaay better places that locals know.
Pfft you should go to gold shire on warmode, its amazing, there is no a single soul in the inn. For the first time in 4 years i have been able to see the bar tender. Warmode helps out in ways you dont know.
Moon Guard =/= Goldshire

Seriously, only that part of the server is like that.