The AH Lag Is Gone

General Discussion
On Area-52 it is anyway. Been able to post, scan and search as I did almost a year ago or so. I was skeptical but Blizzard pulled this one out of their butts and it worked. Credit where credit due. I didn't think it would work and they proved me wrong.
It took me about 15 minutes to post 120 auctions on Illidan yesterday which was about 15 minutes faster than it was a week ago. There is an improvement for sure.
09/01/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Werbatim
It took me about 15 minutes to post 120 auctions on Illidan yesterday which was about 15 minutes faster than it was a week ago. There is an improvement for sure.

It's a massive improvement. It's not where it was in Legion or WOD but it's pretty close. I'll take this over what it was last week any day.
I still see all those single postings though.
09/01/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Ursie
I still see all those single postings though.

A dying breed of players that will lose money. People using addons to post for them and not paying attention to price.
as someone who always used to sell low level materials, the AH is soon going to dry up for anyone wanting to level non-current expansion crafting professions.

i have no problem listing stuff 100 times before it sells in the past. now with high fees i think i'll just bank it for myself.
09/01/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Bankalt
as someone who always used to sell low level materials, the AH is soon going to dry up for anyone wanting to level non-current expansion crafting professions.

i have no problem listing stuff 100 times before it sells in the past. now with high fees i think i'll just bank it for myself.

It doesn't affect any of the low level mats I sell but yeah, go ahead and bank them.