Resto druid LF heroic raiding guild

Zul'jin
Hello. I have a 343 Resto druid LF a semi-serious heroic raiding guild(not much interest in mythic raiding). I'm looking for an active, laid-back adult guild with no young children. I've been playing since BC with lots of end-game hardcore progression experience. My guild and current realm is pretty dead. Please leave your raid days and hours below if you're interested! :)
Looking for fresh raiders for our core raid group. We are a causal raiding guild that enjoys having fun while progressing through content at the same time.

Raid times:
===============
Tuesday 10:00pm-1:00am Server (7:00pm-10:00pm PST)
Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am Server (7:00pm-10:00pm PST)

What we are looking for:
===============
Situational awareness, ability to accept criticism, general knowledge of your role and class, and how they fit into the group.

Legion Progression:
===============
7/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic TOV
10/10 Heroic NH
9/9 H TOS
11/11 H Antorus

If you would like to know more or are interested in joining with us please add me on battle.net or whisper me while online and we will set up an interview and dungeon run.

Vezrias#1308
<Cant Make Raid Times> Leadership is made up of friends that have been playing & raiding together since vanilla. The guild itself is made up of adult players looking to do Progression raiding but still have a life.
If your easily offended please do not join; however, Casuals are welcome.

Raid Days & Times.
Wednesday Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am East Coast
We may add a third day when we start mythic content.
We are recruiting for Heroic & Mythic Raiding and pushing Mythic+ Keys.

We are recruiting DPS and Competent players looking to raid.

Guild Requirements / Rules
Guild rules:
Respect each other
Be helpful
Accept constructive criticism
No Drama
Understand that all decisions are intended to do what’s best for the guild / raid team.

All Raiders need:
DBM
Discord

Raid Attendance is important; however, real life happens. Contact your raid leaders in these cases.

If you want an invite or have questions, please message any of us in game or on real ID

Wow Communities link https://blizzard.com/invite/E0GE9RluqEq

GM Hakoonn - Toastedfel Bnet Sayosen#11204
CoGM Happyendings Bnet Phinnias#1774
CoGM Felcora Bnet Valcora#1970
Guild: Stoic
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul’jin
Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We completed AOTC in all raids in legion and are looking to do the same in BFA. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS and Healers to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.
If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.
H) <Against Humanity> Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild.
<Against Humanity> Leadership is made up of players that have been playing & raiding since vanilla. The guild itself is made up of adult players looking to have fun. Casuals are welcome to join to and have fun.

Raid Days & Times.
Wednesday Thursday 930pm - 1230am EST
630pm - 930pm PST
We are recruiting for Heroic & Mythic Raiding and pushing Mythic+ Keys.

We are recruiting Healers, DPS and Competent players looking to raid.

Guild Requirements / Rules
Guild rules:
Respect each other
Be helpful
Accept constructive criticism
No Drama
Understand that all decisions are intended to do what’s best for the guild / raid team.

All Raiders need:
DBM or Bigwigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
GTFO
Discord

Raid Attendance is important; however, real life happens. Contact your raid leaders in these cases.

If you want an invite or have questions, please message any of us in game or on real ID

GM. Vashaun or Laugur Bnet swiftc28#1571
Raid Leader. Deathwhip Bent King3#1878
Hooligans - Raiding, PvP, Social fun guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765867491
Hey Cactus, we have a spot open for a resto druid on our heroic team at <Adversaries>. We are exclusively an 18+ guild (but we're mostly ages 25-35 career-oriented adults). This team raids wed/thu 8pm to 11pm EST (server time), and is completely free of any obligations to push into mythic. If you want more info about our community in general, here's our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767597724

As you'll see on the forum post, feel free to contact Keljran#1466 or ExE#11727
<Two Camels in a Tiny Car>

Tuesdays & Thursdays 8PM-10PM PST/ 11PM-1AM EST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768657280

Looking forward to speaking with you

Thanks for your time