PLAYERS HAVE REWARDS IN WEEKLY CACHE ALREADY

Bug Report
Players that complete a key during the last week of legion have a loots and mythic+ keys in their weekly cache already...

I really hope that Blizzard will remove all these gears and keys from the player's inventory as quickly as possible as many players now have 380+ freely given to them.
A guy in my guild just got a ilvl 400 piece from his cache.
I agree, although I don't personally think they will. It does really suck that players who did not do seemingly obsolete dungeon content the week before a brand new expansion receive no reward.

This is what happens when you let the interns handle reset. :P
What do you expect from a small indie company?
If they don't rollback they need to at least give everyone a chest. Because that is a huge disadvantage to many people. How they handle this may just push me to not playing this expansion.
This needs a complete rollback. Pvp titles and gear are going out at wrong ilvls too. Unbelievable. There is not a single aspect of this game from world firsts to pvp ladder integrity that isn't shot by this.
I can't believe they didn't have a fix for this already....something this game-breaking shouldn't be pushed under the rug.
Literally going to unsub if they're just going to give away OP loot to people and not others.
09/04/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Rambosmage
Literally going to unsub if they're just going to give away OP loot to people and not others.

It should be everyone, or no one.