Warfronts time-gated

General Discussion
again really?
Did you not read up on them? It switches off every 3 days or so.
LMAO...
09/04/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Altrius

Yeah, like he said. Timegated. This game is really falling off.
the word "timegating" used to mean "to add an arbitrary time barrier to acquiring something". now it seems to mean something completely different. i guess the current definition is something like "wanting something is enough of a requirement to getting it." that effectively means that getting it is meaning less.

you only want it, because you don't have it and getting requires effort and a time investment. remove those and you are left effectively "no longer wanting it".

people are effectively identifying one of the cornerstones that govern human behavior as something that should be removed...

gen-z is confirmed for cancer.

go practice your fortnite dances and get out of my forum.
09/04/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Viktorrix
09/04/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Altrius

But it isn't. It is set on a cycle.
09/04/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Cathinka
the word "timegating" used to mean "to add an arbitrary time barrier to acquiring something". now it seems to mean something completely different. i guess the current definition is something like "wanting something is enough of a requirement to getting it." that effectively means that getting it is meaning less.

you only want it, because you don't have it and getting requires effort and a time investment. remove those and you are left effectively "no longer wanting it".

people are effectively identifying one of the cornerstones that govern human behavior as something that should be removed...

wtf are u talking?
i wanna play the game and to play the stupid content u have to wait!!!! why???
Requiere effort?? wtf? wait for 3 days for you is effort?? lol
gtfo blizzard white knight

This is a game not a job if u are a fat unenployed kid good for you, but i have a job, a real job
If you Horde would stop being lazy and donate those resources so we can get this fight started. Only showing 4% when I looked.
09/04/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Rhegdar

wtf are u talking?

This is a game not a job if u are a fat unenployed kid good for you, but i have a job, a real job

Find your mom so she can give you your binky already.
Uh if its on a cycle then whats with this whole contribution thing? is it like.....every three days unless we pile in enough crap to flip it sooner? -.^
09/04/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Rhegdar

wtf are u talking?

Oh my... oh wow. If you were going for the position of higher maturity in this argument then I’d say you just completely gave up that ground my friend. This isn’t a good look.
09/04/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Altrius
09/04/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Viktorrix

But it isn't. It is set on a cycle.

Be honest: for the Alliance, it's just fine.

For the Horde, it is a time gate. We have to wait 3 days to do our warfront quest.

And in three days, there will be Alliance players on this forum complaining about being time gated the same as we are now, because they didn't have the chance to do the warfront quest before control switched off.

I guarantee it.
Why can't we just kill Azshara, N'zoth, and the rest of the old gods and the void loids now? Frickin timegating I swear.