Legion titles removed?

Arenas
At 1:07 Est i got a little chat message that i had lost all my titles from challenger-glad.

Assuming this has something to do with blizz accidentally giving BFA titles away today and then screwing up and removing legion titles?
Yeah, I lost glad but kept duelist down - likely because i was awarded those as BFA titles. Who knows what they are doing
just lost my duelist title loooool
Lost my titles too.
I'm confused. You don't get to keep those titles anyway?
09/04/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Vindi
At 1:07 Est i got a little chat message that i had lost all my titles from challenger-glad.

Assuming this has something to do with blizz accidentally giving BFA titles away today and then screwing up and removing legion titles?

Or just them letting you know anything you did in Legion doesn't matter. It wasn't even WoW PvP.
boats and biscuits
So I whispered Abomb with some real comments and discussion. Kid just unfriended me.

Forum trolls ftw
09/04/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Helfdan

Correct but historically you lose them after the end of the following season
i havent lost anything yet
Lol typical.
Lost my titles as well. WTF, how did blizz !@#$ this season release up so bad???
09/04/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Figurines
So I whispered Abomb with some real comments and discussion. Kid just unfriended me.

Forum trolls ftw

The discussion was fine till you started talking about the worst expansion in PvP and saying it is the same thing lol. Last expansion is a black mark on PvP and everything that happened in it should have an asterisk next to it. It wasn't even real PvP. May that thing die in peace. It wasn't even WoW and if I could erase my memory of it I would.

I wanted to drop the topic because talking about last expansion grinds my gears. It was unplayable. Which is why I didn't play. You didn't want to drop the topic though so there was only one logical thing to do. Unfriend. Anyone that thinks Last expansion was ok and wants to talk about it we just can't be friends. So I unfriended you to get away from even being on the topic of the worst thing to ever happen to WoW PvP.

Moving forward BFA will be nothing like last expansion lets try to enjoy it.
09/04/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Vindi

Hmm ah yes, good point.
Abom, I've never seen someone so butthurt over templates in my life. Like you said, you didn't even play it so you have zero room to call it the worst expansion.

Oh wahh you couldn't stack a certain stat you wanted to? Obviously the worst expansion of all time.

i assume now you only have gladiator during the current season once you've earned it, meaning we could grind it out in a week flat and have the title for the rest of the season if the mmr is high enough this early on
09/04/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Trenzix

i assume now you only have gladiator during the current season once you've earned it, meaning we could grind it out in a week flat and have the title for the rest of the season if the mmr is high enough this early on

I am hoping this isn't the case (as blizzard never said we would be losing our titles upon the start of the new xpac).
obviously with the start of the new season, you lose the old title.
It's just a title in a video game... One word in front of your made up video game name... is it really that big of a deal? Can your ego handle it or nah?
Yeah I wondered about that. And they never really explained to us if it meant we would have the title in season but not later. What happens if you drop out of the bracket...etc. Lots of details that will only be uncovered by us playing it seems.