Stromgarde quests account wide?

Bug Report
I accepted the Arathi quests on my warlock and quests do not show up for other 120s

is this a bug or by design?
Im in the same boat Mickey, accepted on my shammy and none of my other toons have any quests.
If you think is it a bug, you need to post in Bug Reports. QA doesn't take bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.
edit:
and this has been moved there
From what my guildy said, that he didn't finish the first quest to talk to the 3 people. And for some reason was able to get that first quest on 2 of his alts. I talked to all 3 and turned them in and got all the quests. Jumped on my alt to do the same and got nothing. Ya this quest is broken
did it on alt now my main cant run the quest? how about different faction?
Same here, can't get the quests on alts.
Could you get the follow up quests on your alts? Maybe the intro is account wide.
Follow up quests are not available on alts after being completed once.
09/04/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Catherry
Follow up quests are not available on alts after being completed once.

That pretty crappy if indeed thats how its intended to work.
This is a bug 100%. You can't even pick up the quests on your other char. Even if they haven't been completed they're only available to that one specific char.

These quests aren't account wide. Account wide quests actually show up in the quest log for every char. I did the pre-req on my alt and now my main can't do that pre-req quest. My alt can pickup the quests but they don't show up in the log of my main when I do.

If they wanted them to be account wide then they would of actually just tagged them as account wide. Something is definitely bugged.
Having the same issue. My mage got them just fine but my druid cannot get the quests at all.
Same issue here. Just reported it in game as a bug as well.

Loving the war front set up so far over all. Even got a mount :)
Same here... Really SUCKS if it is this way
I've been going back and forth with CS on their twitter feed, I'm almost 100% positive they don't even understand what I'm talking about. They just keep linking me the page about information regarding the warfronts.

They tried to tell me that us getting the quests at all this morning was a bug and it's been fixed. So I asked them if that means we aren't supposed to be doing anything in phase 1 while horde collects resources and they said yes...WTF.

Meanwhile their own post on the website states "While the Horde prepares to launch their assault during their contribution phase, the Alliance will have access to a variety of new quests in Arathi Highlands—as well as a special World Boss: Doom’s Howl."

All I want is a little freaking clarity, so I know if at some point I'm going to be able to do these quests on the one alt I've managed to get to 120 or do I just need to pick one toon and stick with that.
Same issue on my alts - i think it skipped the "To the Front" quest for them for some reason... I'm guessing that quest was supposed to be just once per account, but it's also a pre-requisite for the kill 20 quests unintentionally.
Same issue here
Same issue with me as well. Me and my husband have a merged account. He rushed out there before I could and took the quest and now I can not. Please fix this!
09/04/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Sharppaw
Same issue with me as well. Me and my husband have a merged account. He rushed out there before I could and took the quest and now I can not. Please fix this!

Same as you...We have a linked account as well
"
Same issue here I did it on my alt, swapped over to my main and I get nothing - i can port to Arathi but no quests nothing.