Weekly Reward

Battlegrounds
So looks like weekly weapon reward just went live. I can see I will be rewarded an ilvl 280 one handed mace... Are they seriously forcing a holy item on me? Is there any way to choose what spec weapon I will get? I am not 100% sure how this system works.
Lol, a 280 ilevel weapon for a weekly reward? Looks like i'll let my sub run out next week for a while if thats the case.
09/04/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Phoxian
So looks like weekly weapon reward just went live. I can see I will be rewarded an ilvl 280 one handed mace... Are they seriously forcing a holy item on me? Is there any way to choose what spec weapon I will get? I am not 100% sure how this system works.

Wait...Is this what you get for capping your conquest (or w/e it is) that's supposed to start today?
Yup, a 280 weapon.... it's a friggin insult.

And a healing weapon at that for paladins.

09/04/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Squeektoy
09/04/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Phoxian

Wait...Is this what you get for capping your conquest (or w/e it is) that's supposed to start today?
I'm hoping the ilvl is a mistake. It's an epic quality item. No way it should be 280.
inc blue post most likely saying a hotfix will be issued for it ;) no way a system weekly reward should be 280 lol unless just turned 120. i see you are at 332 item level so it has to be a bug. otherwise would make no sense at all
It better be a frickin' bug. If I have to push 2200 rating to get an ilvl wep equal to the one I crafted then...no. Sorry, no.
Everyone grab your pitchforks.
Ian said over and over it would be 340. Good stuff.
09/04/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Jdpp
Everyone grab your pitchforks.

Pitchforks my a$$. I'm a lady. I carry a cocktail. The Molotov kind.
Where are you seeing weekly reward. I'm in-game and not seeing anything.
09/04/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Jugaa
Where are you seeing weekly reward. I'm in-game and not seeing anything.

Top of the pvp tab.
On top of random battlegrounds.
Looks like they just disabled rated/conquest lol.
Hmm...

Probably a good idea to wait a day or two... and let someone else find the bugs...
09/04/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Phoxian
Looks like they just disabled rated/conquest lol.

Yea was gonna say...
I swear this happens all the time with PvP.. don't understand how it's hard to "test" things out before releasing something, and it always happens with PvP.
09/04/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Shadowy
I swear this happens all the time with PvP.. don't understand how it's hard to "test" things out before releasing something, and it always happens with PvP.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised to hear about bugs in the new PvE raids.
09/04/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Forums

Yes there are plenty of those in the dungeons i've ran, maggots, spiders, etc plenty of new bugs!!
09/04/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Forums

Yea, happens all over the game.
It's bugged, and disabled now. I've even got elite gear already so yeah rip.