Utterly unpleasable

General Discussion
09/04/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Ythisens
09/04/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Allaura
I'm here to officially complain about the people not complaining enough about the complainers complaining.

Am I allowed to complain about the complainers complaining about the people not complaining enough about the complainers complaining?

...wait, wat?

Yes.

No.

Maybe?
I'm here to officially complain about the people not complaining enough about the complainers complaining.

Am I allowed to complain about the complainers complaining about the people not complaining enough about the complainers complaining?

...wait, wat?

I can't believe that you actually get paid to make posts like these.

WTB
All the people on this forum do is complain.

...wait, wat?

I wish to register a complaint! Someone sold me a dead parrot!

...wait, wat?

Okay, I'll give that a solid 3 on the Blue Baby Yak Snark-O-Meter.

(Scale is 1 to 5, from a not at all snarky rating of 1 to a Holy Snarkfest Batman! snarky rating of 5.)

/moo
09/04/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Kapono

...wait, wat?

It's not dead, it's pining.
09/04/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Manazzle
Before the mythic+ bug was fixed:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!"

Blizzard fixes the bug and removes the obtained items:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SHINY!"

Were there any doubts?
09/04/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Sasquatchius
09/04/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Kapono

It's not dead, it's pining.

He's *NOT* pining!

...wait, wat?

Bacon Ythisens, I know you are a yak, but Bacon will still fix that right up for ya.

...wait, wat?

Am I allowed to complain about the fact that it will be basically impossible to beat another person out for a trial if they are wearing multiple pieces of mythic gear the first week of raid content? Or does that not fit with the blizz totally can't do any wrong bs you preach. It's okay to admit when your company fed up and say that something will be done in fact it's one of the central tenants of decent customer service.

...wait, wat?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
09/04/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Acurai
09/04/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Alphard
I really doubt that people who were doing mythic+ last expansion didn't know that this was clearly unintended.

If a casual player accidentally got a mythic cache, I would believe that they didn't know better.

I mean it's not like a casual person having done a +1 or +2 mythic+ during the last week of legion is honestly that shocking.

Though I do agree, a majority of the people who benefited from this would've known better.

That can not be proven, no matter how many times you tell yourself it, or how many times it is written. I can 100% bet that there was a majority of players that just seen a chest to click, opened it and were suprised. Like "Wow a gift from blizz for the opening day of raids/mythis+'s.

Prove me wrong. You can not, just as you can not prove your statement.

Its pretty cruddy if players did lose their lower items they replaced with what was CLEARLY a mistake that rests SOLELY on the shoulders of BLIZZARD. Those players should have their items restored, because Blizzard, and other players pretending to be mind readers, and punishing everyone for intent, when it can not be proven is a load of BS.

I have not benefited from BLIZZARDS mistake, because i do not ,and will not have a level 120 in this expansion.

...wait, wat?

ALL THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OTHER COMPLAINERS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COMPLAINERS WILL BE COMPLAINED ABOUT.
I enjoy the salt from those who lost their shiny.

Stay mad, exploit-bois. I feed on your tears.
09/04/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Solarwynds
09/04/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Manazzle
Before the mythic+ bug was fixed:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!"

Blizzard fixes the bug and removes the obtained items:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SHINY!"

Were there any doubts?

No, there was ZERO doubt that the ones who opened the chest and got zilch from it would get the entire player base screwed over. Never a doubt in my mind.

So what about those players that DE'd or got rid of their downgrade? Is it really fair to them because (and i will say this slowly so theirs no doubt)B L I Z Z A R D made a mistake, and somehow are psychics, they know that every single player that got an item did so with malicious intent.

Give those players back their lower items they LOST due to BLIZZARDS mistake.

Period.
09/04/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Clarvoidant
That can not be proven, no matter how many times you tell yourself it, or how many times it is written. I can 100% bet that there was a majority of players that just seen a chest to click, opened it and were suprised. Like "Wow a gift from blizz for the opening day of raids/mythis+'s.

Prove me wrong. You can not, just as you can not prove your statement.
I don't need to, the whole point I made is that most of the people who did 20+ keys the last week of legion would've known the chest was unintentional and that more casual players who only do like a +1-2 might not have known any better.

But no, blizzard has not, and will likely not do anything for the people who got rid of older gear and are unable to restore it through the item restoration, regardless how dumb vendoring/scrapping the old gear was. Its just a giant mess that blizzard caused.

...wait, wat?

I see how Blizzard spend their time lol
taking notes to fix the game? nah...that is too boring.

...wait, wat?

I would definitely say you have the right to complain about the complainers that complain about all the complaining that isn't being complained about.
09/04/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Jatish
They could always prevent the whining in the first place by not having the bug.

Because a game code that is constantly being changed / added to / streamlined is going to execute perfectly without bugs 100% of the time.

Reminds me of when angry users scream "well it should just work!" to their PC tech after they download 30 toolbars to their browser and wonder why it runs like !@#$.
09/04/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Ralanthel
09/04/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Jatish
They could always prevent the whining in the first place by not having the bug.

Because a game code that is constantly being changed / added to / streamlined is going to execute perfectly without bugs 100% of the time.

Reminds me of when angry users scream "well it should just work!" to their PC tech after they download 30 toolbars to their browser and wonder why it runs like !@#$.

It's okay. There are always people who think they're making A Statement like that when they just make themselves sound ignorant.

The same vein as statements like, "if they don't want their house covered in lava, they shouldn't have bought one on an island that's an active volcano".

But then Blizzard can fix their bugs.