stacking pack spirit

Shaman
Anyone else tried stacking pack spirit on all three armors plus having spectral recovery? the healing is pretty damn insane.
It's definitely awesome. Easily my favorite defensive azerite trait.
I've gotta get much higher neck level to unlock that ring, but I'm looking forward to it.

At my ilvl it should give about 6k/sec healing with the pvp talent and three special recovery (hope it can be on all pieces). Add in the movement speed and damage reduction and it's so good.

I just wish ghost wolf wasn't dispellable, but at least people will have to use a gcd to do that.
Has the trait been nerfed? Tooltip says 1550 hp heal per 0.9 sec yet in reality I was gettng 865.
09/19/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Athrogate
Has the trait been nerfed? Tooltip says 1550 hp heal per 0.9 sec yet in reality I was gettng 865.

In PvP it is reduced to half value, like all defensive traits.

Best defensive we have regardless imo.
we can't have nice things just talking about them triggers the nerf bat be careful how much you praise something on these forums
Hey. I'm in agreement with everything here. I'm trying to target the pieces of equipment that have pack spirit, what would be the best way?
11/13/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Muthsera
Hey. I'm in agreement with everything here. I'm trying to target the pieces of equipment that have pack spirit, what would be the best way?

The only way is luck at the moment. Pack Spirit is not talked about but VERY strong imo. I target (hope for) tier 2 Overwhelming and tier 3 pack spirit even for pve.

Not mentioned above.. pack spirit is affected by haste levels. I run with a low haste 14-15% base now due to reorigination array buff in raid. At this level of haste the azerite trait heals every .9 sec in wolf form. At around 19% haste you heal every .8 sec. A fast check during lust ~40% haste you heal every .7 sec. There is a scale.

I have not tested in pvp as others above said it is reduced. In raid I base around 26% haste.. with 2 azerite pack spirit @ 370 I expect close to 5k a sec healing. It helps on later bosses when you have to break off or run around for a long period of time or lots of raid damage... example below on Ghuun.

Log showing my heals and pack spirit levels as Ehn:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hYkQzVmW68AN9XxF#fight=last&type=healing&source=25
I have used a 2x Pack Spirit with spectral and the talent. Its seriously huge.

Like if you get stunned by 2 rogues and your in ghost wolf and they both tee off on you, you'll be fine. I've tanked 4 people across a map in ghost wolf because i kept dropping earthgrab totem and they would fall out of range for half their abilities. This is seriously good.

I would say if your going defensive, the Wolf Suvival Pack is amazing and probably better than any dps you can stack for pvp.

If you are trying to pvp as ele, this is probably the best trait you can stack for survival as you will survive nearly anything less than a 3v1.
I wish it was more common. I only have a couple pieces out of my three sets where it is a real option.