Worst Profession Currently?

Professions
In your opinion what is currently the worst profession in WoW and why? As a future game designer / programmer I'm working on a little project to test my own ability where I redesign current game features from video games I play. I'm curious to know what the WoW community thinks is the worst profession in WoW :)
I personally despise archaeology. It’s heavily RNG-based and tedious, and the rewards mostly suck.
I'd say inscription. There is very little in the profession that is worth making. It was good when we had major and prime glyphs that affected your abilities.
Jewelcrafting used to be so fun and useful. Now gem slots are super rare. Uncommon gems sell for the same as vendor trash. Rare gems provide a negligible benefit over the uncommon ones. It is sad.
jewelry .it a total worthless skill...wow made most profesion worthless. when wow nerfed the profession many games ago it was a shame .you struggle to get a top toon that could make something,only to be out done in a quest or a drop or you could never afford it..
09/02/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Tyriaan
I'd say inscription. There is very little in the profession that is worth making. It was good when we had major and prime glyphs that affected your abilities.

group buff scrolls and scroll of unlocking are huge in m+ in bfa. People will be looking for unlocking scrolls when it comes to tol dagor
Jewalcrafting seems to fit the bill.
Hydrocores can only be used in making follower equipment, nothing more.
All craftables are 300 item level, 2 gems that can't be cut and only are used in making 300 ilvl staves.
Gem slots are rare.
Gems are common.
To bad they haven't given us back our trinkets, that we used to have.
Thanks for the feedback guys! Its cool to see what other systems are causing the failure of some professions currently.
With this expansion just about all of them
09/02/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Whithul
With this expansion just about all of them
You gotta give me the why though!
Any profession that isn't Alchemy, inscription had a good run however
Engineering requiring something like 150 Expulsom, which is a BoP item from either a daily cooldown on Alchemy, or a drop from trinkets in the scrapper from Boralus is down right ridiculous.

The Kul Tiran/Zandalari goggles are also pretty mediocre given that the Azerite traits could be better, but they're hardly useless. Once again, it's been relegated to a "for fun" profession by Blizzard much like Fishing or Archeology.
Bump for more feedback please :)
Engineering was cool until Tuesday. Now it's virtually worthless. Blizzard needs to add an upgrade path for goggles to match the other profession's crafted BoP gear.
anything that isn't alch/herb/cooking/enchanting/jewel
I would say JC, with limited sockets, no neck pieces due to HoA, and no crafted gear over 300 or 310(on epic proc). Once youve done heroics/higher WQ, JC becomes worthless. Gems are easy and abundant on AH at super cheap cost. So its not worth sticking with once you have a stock of cut gems.

Plan on switching to LW this week because of the giant stockpile of mats i have from scrapping all the gear i didnt use.