Warfront Rares drop 340 gear?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Can someone confirm this for me, please?

I've read on a discord that the warfront rares are dropping 340 gear.

Thanks.
Yup i got a 340 and a 345. My lucky SoB friend got a 385 TF belt it is all true. Enjoy the hunt!
09/04/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Thegary
Yup i got a 340 and a 345. My lucky SoB friend got a 385 TF belt it is all true. Enjoy the hunt!

What ilvl were you? Thanks.
Definitely. I've gotten my boots, pants for boomkin, and a belt so far from just killing the rares.

Doom's Howl, the current world boss up atm, is capable of dropping 370-390 gear.
I got nothing, I killed every single rare, which you can only do once - And i got jack !@#$. Meanwhile people around me are getting god damn titan forges and everything.
So warfronts are a great way of gearing up alts?
Its true but dunno what rares can drop what, so far iv only seen 35 ap, two doohickeys that summon 10 minute bodyguards and lots of lag.
Can confirm got 4 pieces of 340, dude in my group got two mounts though so yeah :( I did get two pets though but still....two mounts? Some people
Wait - why are people getting mythic level gear from this content? The raid tier isn't completed yet, why are people getting catchup gear?
I received a 340 belt and titanforged 355 gloves.

I also received two pets.

And I was told some rares drop mounts.
I got a 345 helm.
When the warfronts are up legit are we going to be able to farm elites for 340+? Cuz I won't bother with mythic 0s if that's the case.
Break this down for me, donkey style please. The rares in the war front areas? So for me the Alliance island being Horde.... gear 340+ drops from the rares, the star rares?
In my experience, they've dropped gold, and not very much of it. Oh, I did get a pointless toy somewhere along the line.
09/04/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Secede
Wait - why are people getting mythic level gear from this content? The raid tier isn't completed yet, why are people getting catchup gear?

How is your game negatively affected?
09/04/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Siyara
I also received two pets.

You people are killing me while I am stuck at work...
09/04/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Headlice
09/04/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Secede

Because I'm in 340 that I spent like 3 full weeks farming in Mythics, and there are people titan forging 355 from low effort world content.

That's not a positive experience for people who put in the effort. Surely you can understand that.
340 gear and mounts. Guildy got 2 mounts off 2 rares in a few minutes.
From the world boss - I got a 370 trinket Lion's Grace (Heroic). But with everyone saying things are dropping things they shouldn't I'm not sure what to do.
09/04/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Secede
09/04/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Headlice

Because I'm in 340 that I spent like 3 full weeks farming in Mythics, and there are people titan forging 355 from low effort world content.

That's not a positive experience for people who put in the effort. Surely you can understand that.

It isn't all that low effort unless you have a bunch of people helping.