Please Split Guild Recruitment

Guild Recruitment
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768697259

^^ Post there so blizzard will see it, ty!
= p
Please make blizzard realize this whole category is so spammy!
Do it.
It's bed time.
Yes, please. Separate guilds looking and players looking. It would make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for.
09/06/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Siearalol

Your posts, with all the links, a while wall of links, about the “ranged shortage” is by far the most obnoxious and annoying thing I’ve seen so far on these forums. Jus sayin
09/06/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Copernicuss
09/06/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Siearalol

Your posts, with all the links, a while wall of links, about the “ranged shortage” is by far the most obnoxious and annoying thing I’ve seen so far on these forums. Jus sayin

There is a difference between me requesting a forum for guilds to post in/people looking for homes to post in and me replying with information about my realm. I'm not personally recruiting and I run a recruiting discord already for a few thousand people.

I can't be any more annoying than that murlocs guild anyways. I don't think they even read the posts. = p
09/08/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Siearalol
09/06/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Copernicuss

There is a difference between me requesting a forum for guilds to post in/people looking for homes to post in and me replying with information about my realm. I'm not personally recruiting and I run a recruiting discord already for a few thousand people.

I can't be any more annoying than that murlocs guild anyways. I don't think they even read the posts. = p

I will agree with you there I guess hahahaha