Blood Elf Request

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
If you want to play blue eyed blood elves the Alliance is waiting for you.
If you want blue eyes the alliance is waiting for you.

Also you're requesting high elves, Blood elves lore wise only have gold and green eyes.
09/23/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Harlequin
Can't really wait to see what the heritage armor quest line looks like in game! It's another good reason to add a blue eyed option even if it doesn't happen immediately now that we'll have even more of the blood elf history shown directly in game!

Looking forward to it!

None. Keep dreaming though. Blue eyed high elves are alliance.
09/23/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Harlequin
Can't really wait to see what the heritage armor quest line looks like in game! It's another good reason to add a blue eyed option even if it doesn't happen immediately now that we'll have even more of the blood elf history shown directly in game!

Looking forward to it!

BEGONE NECROMANCER! THE POWER OF METZEN COMPELS YOU!
09/23/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Everan
If you want to play blue eyed blood elves the Alliance is waiting for you.

But I'm right here in the Horde. They just need to give this blue option to all the living belfs too.
I wish you well with this reasonable request.
09/23/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Mikuhatsune

But I'm right here in the Horde. They just need to give this blue option to all the living belfs too.

I think it's important to remember that our request doesn't really have anything to do with theirs and that we're not here to convince them, but Blizzard. Not to say their opinions don't matter...but to us they kind of don't have to.

And I agree, hopefully in time we'll be given the option! That's my wish and what I'll keep asking Blizzard for unless they decide it shouldn't be so.

09/23/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Feldoriel

BEGONE NECROMANCER! THE POWER OF METZEN COMPELS YOU!

This post wasn't that old and it's better than making a new post, no?

09/23/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Anthraxe
I wish you well with this reasonable request.

We appreciate it! Here's hoping!
09/23/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Pronyra

Also you're requesting high elves, Blood elves lore wise only have gold and green eyes.

This is factually wrong. Blood Elves are High Elves. Blood Elves/High Elves eyes are dependant on the type of magic they've been channeling. With the purification now taking place having blue eyes along side the golden eyes is perfectly reasonable, especially considering the Sunwell is infused with both Arcane and Holy energies.
oh boy this thread again
09/23/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Kellinas
09/23/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Pronyra

This is factually wrong. Blood Elves are High Elves. Blood Elves/High Elves eyes are dependant on the type of magic they've been channeling. With the purification now taking place having blue eyes along side the golden eyes is perfectly reasonable, especially considering the Sunwell is infused with both Arcane and Holy energies.

That's nice,

What you're requesting is blue eyed blood elves, which don't exist, factually.

Blood elves still don't have blue eyes lore wise regardless of what you think is reasonable. High elves (or blue eyed high elves since some of you are extremely daft and can't tell the difference between blood elves and high elves) are alliance.

You know what I think is reasonable? That High elves (or again, since some of you are too ignorant to tell the difference, "blue eyed high elves") finally become playable since they're already affiliated with the alliance. Bam, there are your blue eyed high elves.
While we're at it, can we add more hairstyles for belfs? It's been years!

And we already see blood elves with blue eyes regardless! So, I'd would just take people who say there should be alliance high elves and consider that it's just a round about way for support for blue eyes for blood elves. The devs can see it's a requested feature and the high elves are already here on the Horde!

It's a win win! Wouldn't fight too much over it as the developers already said we're where it's at!

Blue eyes for blood elves!

09/23/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Akutare

I think we have a pretty good range but I'd support this for ALL races!
09/23/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Pronyra

That's nice,

Blood elves still don't have blue eyes lore wise regardless of what you think is reasonable. High elves (or blue eyed high elves since some of you are extremely daft and can't tell the difference between blood elves and high elves) are alliance.

You know what I think is reasonable? That High elves (or again, since some of you are too ignorant to tell the difference, "blue eyed high elves") finally become playable since they're already affiliated with the alliance. Bam, there are your blue eyed high elves.

They do exist. There are belf npcs with blue eyes and even the blue hair that some people were claiming that are unique to "high elves"
09/10/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Wolfkyn
I want to know why belf skin color options are more limited than any other race on Azeroth. The variations range from very pale caucasian to tanned caucasian. Personally I'd LOVE to have red as a skin color option. But blue at least would be reasonable since belfs come from nelfs, and trolls before that. Nelfs, trolls, velfs (void elves) and nightborn all have blue skin options. Doesn't really make sense for belfs to be so pale.

New skin colors would be great, red as you mentioned to represent Felbloods and maybe a gold or alabaster of some sort as another effect of the Sunwell.

I'd also love to get gold and green runic tattoos to represent their use of Holy and Fel magics, as Blood Elves did use them when they diverged from their High Elven traditions.

I'm still mostly opposed to Blue eyes for both thematic and lore reasons, but I don't really like to stand in someone else's way for customization options, just as I support others, such as new appearance options for Void Elves I mentioned on the last page and the addition of certain ARs for the Alliance.

09/23/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Akutare

This too. I've been waiting for new hairstyles myself, and perhaps better beards for males. I'd also appreciate some more traditional hairstyles for Void Elves myself.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

That's nice,

They do exist. There are belf npcs with blue eyes and even the blue hair that some people were claiming that are unique to "high elves"

No there aren't. Unless you can provide an example from the game.
Why do people keep saying voidelves have the blue eyes? That isnt even arcane blue...it is some creepy purple-blue void concept.

Additionally this is a much much -much- bigger difference between asking for an entire race model but playable on the other faction....or asking for simply eye customizations..

Stop being salty about Ion telling you to logically play Horde for the highelven race.
09/23/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Eleroleron
Why do people keep saying voidelves have the blue eyes? That isnt even arcane blue...it is some creepy purple-blue void concept.

Additionally this is a much much -much- bigger difference between asking for an entire race model but playable on the other faction....or asking for simply eye customizations..

Stop being salty about Ion telling you to logically play Horde for the highelven race.

An "entire" race model...that's already part of the alliance but just isn't playable yet?

Blue eyed blood elves is an "entirely" new option in comparison to high elves (or blue eyed alliance high elves for the stupid people who can't tell the difference between blood elves and high elves), which aren't new and their model exists already.

But keep it up with your obviously flawed logic.
Elves...
09/06/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Hallinar
no.
golden eyes shouldn't be a thing for demon hunters either

We don’t even have eyes silly!
09/23/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Mikuhatsune

At least two references off the top of my head:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lanesh_the_Steelweaver

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Teris_Blightsunder

They look pretty great, eh?

Can't wait for the Silvermoon update if the Warfront happens, it's going to be gorgeous!