Hey Alliance - Join A Guild.

War Mode and World PvP
Ots good to see at least some alliance trying to make good of the situation. However, you have alot of work ahead of you judging by the proportion of cry babies in your ranks. I sincerely hope things work out. Good luck.
I was quite intrigued with at least joining the community, but I haven't been too impressed with this forum post, tbh.

Immediate aggressive/insulting responses when someone says they don't like raid play (and a lot of people don't), and then a lot of other Enclave players coming in, joining in while still making it sound like a recruiting pitch.

You're going to get people who don't agree with you wherever you go, you should really just keep advertising or agree to disagree. Arguing back as a large group like this looks very... petty.
Already have one always looking for more active ally pvp guys btw....
09/02/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Horrigan
I do not disagree that there is faction imbalance but that imbalance is all the more reason for you to join an active guild that has strong leadership and a desire to fight and win against superior numbers.

^ More like this, please.

Actions speak louder than words and the type of people you want to reach are more likely to contact you directly than whine on this thread.

See you on the battlefield!
09/02/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Townie
I do not disagree that there is faction imbalance but that imbalance is all the more reason for you to join an active guild that has strong leadership and a desire to fight and win against superior numbers.

^ More like this, please.

Actions speak louder than words and the type of people you want to reach are more likely to contact you directly than whine on this thread.

See you on the battlefield!

TE has been stomping for more than a decade, they're doing something right.
I am not denying the issue with population imbalance is present but things can be done that will help to enjoy war mode and accomplish goals as a team. Turning it off while acceptable just isn't ideal.
Did you say that to people who played on PvE servers before BFA? That their choice wasn't ideal?

Then why say that to people who have turned off warmode?
09/02/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Inkreate
We all know that you can play solo and ignore all human contact thanks to the game systems Blizzard has implemented to cater to casuals.

Please give us the secret to hopping phases while ignoring all human contact, such as grouping.
09/02/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Obscene
Sorry, but I don't enjoy group vs group PvP or group vs solo PvP. I enjoyed solo vs solo or 2-4 vs 2-4 with no cheesy tank/healer specs, but that hasn't really been the case since MoP.

09/02/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Horrigan
Must really suck to have such an ideal, narrow and rarely obtainable set of standards in which must be met for you to enjoy PvP.

:(

Some people prefer play that's fun over play that's easily available.

It's not completely gone. I just did my opening Vuldun Alliance quests, and when I got to the one in the middle of the giant centipedes, there were a couple of Horde there. I waited until they chased after someone else riding through so I could turn in my quest and get the new quests. Unfortunately, I had to unstealth to read the quest text - yes, I like to read the quest text - and one of them, a mage, noticed and came back for me. I barely escaped.

Once my stealth was back up, I went back to the area to kill my centipedes, and the mage was fighting a druid, so I joined in and we finished him off together, getting my revenge for him driving me off. The the druid and I and an Alliance warrior who joined us then finished our two quests in the area, even though they - or at least the druid - didn't want to join an actual group.

We turn the quests in, me pausing to read the new pointer quest, and when I get to the new quest area, there's a cross faction flight point. There are three Horde to start with, but two of them fly off, and I see the druid approaching the third one. I figure he's about to attack, so I open up too.

Unfortunately, he was approaching to fly out rather than to attack - my mistake - so I get to fight the mage again - or a different mage - until five Horde arrive at the flight point a few seconds later and, of course, join in. This time I don't escape, because I forget to use my glider.

I rez and fly out. One kill, one death, lots of fun 1-2 versus 1-2 action. So it does still exist, at least on the roleplay servers, sometimes. That's what world PVP should be like.

And when I'm in the mood for raid PVP, I run with a group that doesn't make me change guilds to do it.
09/02/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Kiryoku

Immediate aggressive/insulting responses when someone says they don't like raid play (and a lot of people don't), and then a lot of other Enclave players coming in, joining in while still making it sound like a recruiting pitch.

Eyup. And a bad recruiting pitch at that.

Plus, there's a guild recruitment forum already.
Must be working - We snagged over 13 people from this thread so far. :)

I guess it only negatively impacts the kind of "people" we wouldn't want in the first place. How efficient!
09/02/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Wintel
I am not denying the issue with population imbalance is present but things can be done that will help to enjoy war mode and accomplish goals as a team. Turning it off while acceptable just isn't ideal.
Did you say that to people who played on PvE servers before BFA? That their choice wasn't ideal?

Then why say that to people who have turned off warmode?

I would say you're terrified of competition then and I would say the same thing now. It's okay not everybody can be a winner as you and countless others so clearly demonstrate.
I've had nothing but fun in war mode since BfA came out. The environments are target rich and every single night that we end up rolling out we end up farming easily twice our numbers or more with little to no friendly wipes in the process.

There are many other guilds having a great time doing exactly this! We've been running 5 - 15 man groups. Having no trouble taking out Horde groups of equal to or larger in size. Target rich for sure. Horde will always bring vastly superior numbers to dispatch us. It's all good fun. IMO way more fun than BGs. Thanks for posting!
Do not lose heart Alliance, there are still those in your faction who have not given up, and are doing fine.

Join a guild and fight back.
I'm pretty sure 5man is all you need to farm warmode efficiently.
Band of brothers indeed.
This thread needs to stay at the top, too many whiny alliance "pvpers". Make real pvpers out of em.
Bumping for those Alliance looking for a PVP guild
Lol Still looking for misha and rexxar peeps to fight back zerg i mean horde ;)
Horrigan you old !@#$head. I never thought I'd see your like again!
I remember when your guild came to the Venture Co. Pretty entertaining times.
09/02/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Horrigan
Must really suck to have such an ideal, narrow and rarely obtainable set of standards in which must be met for you to enjoy PvP.

:(

...Or perhaps people take exception to having join organised guild groups just to compete with random Horde players in the open world questing thanks to the pathetic population ratios.

More power to you being able to savage some enjoyment out of the trainwreck WM has proven to be for anyone who isn't Horde. But saying one has to go to such measures to compete with the sheer weight of numbers we are up against just further proves our point.
I'm here to make Azeroth great again

#CrushTheHorde