Experienced monk looking for a guild

Zul'jin
Brewmaster/Mistweaver monk Lf a new guild. I have been raiding off and on with various characters with the monk becoming my main in Mists. My guild slowly faded over the last couple of expansions and I am looking for a new raiding guild. I am usually on from about 930 to midnight EST and love helping guild mates. Currently at 336 and looking to start in Uldir this week if able!
Hooligans - Raiding, PvP, Social fun guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765867491
<Cant Make Raid Times> Leadership is made up of friends that have been playing & raiding together since vanilla. The guild itself is made up of adult players looking to do Progression raiding but still have a life.
If your easily offended please do not join; however, Casuals are welcome.

Raid Days & Times.
Wednesday Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am East Coast
We may add a third day when we start mythic content.
We are recruiting for Heroic & Mythic Raiding and pushing Mythic+ Keys.

We are recruiting DPS and Competent players looking to raid.

Guild Requirements / Rules
Guild rules:
Respect each other
Be helpful
Accept constructive criticism
No Drama
Understand that all decisions are intended to do what’s best for the guild / raid team.

All Raiders need:
DBM
Discord

Raid Attendance is important; however, real life happens. Contact your raid leaders in these cases.

If you want an invite or have questions, please message any of us in game or on real ID

Wow Communities link https://blizzard.com/invite/E0GE9RluqEq

GM Hakoonn - Toastedfel Bnet Sayosen#11204
CoGM Happyendings Bnet Phinnias#1774
CoGM Felcora Bnet Valcora#1970
Guild: Stoic
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul’jin
Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We completed AOTC in all raids in legion and are looking to do the same in BFA. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS and Healers to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.
If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.
H) <Against Humanity> Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild.
<Against Humanity> Leadership is made up of players that have been playing & raiding since vanilla. The guild itself is made up of adult players looking to have fun. Casuals are welcome to join to and have fun.

Raid Days & Times.
Wednesday Thursday 930pm - 1230am EST
630pm - 930pm PST
We are recruiting for Heroic & Mythic Raiding and pushing Mythic+ Keys.

We are recruiting Healers, DPS and Competent players looking to raid.

Guild Requirements / Rules
Guild rules:
Respect each other
Be helpful
Accept constructive criticism
No Drama
Understand that all decisions are intended to do what’s best for the guild / raid team.

All Raiders need:
DBM or Bigwigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
GTFO
Discord

Raid Attendance is important; however, real life happens. Contact your raid leaders in these cases.

If you want an invite or have questions, please message any of us in game or on real ID

GM. Vashaun or Laugur Bnet swiftc28#1571
Raid Leader. Deathwhip Bent King3#1878
Hi Hopewalker, our heroic team over at <Adversaries> needs some more heals, so if you're leaning towards mistweaver we may be able to find a raid spot for you if you're interested. The team raids wed/thu 5pm to 11pm EST (server time). Here's our forum post if you'd like more detailed info about our community: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767597724

As you'll see on the forum post, feel free to contact Keljran#1466 or ExE#11727