Get rid of all Fist wpn or allow tmog to 1h

Transmogrification
Please Blizzard, get rid of all Fist Weapon drops or allow us to transmog them to 1h Swords, Maces and Axes.

I just got a super powerful new weapon drop and ......... IT'S A FIST WEAPON!!!

I can't transmog this thing to a 1h Sword to match with my transmog! This is so disappointing! While some people out there manage to take advantage of Fist weapon transmogs, I don't!

I'm gonna scrap it because I would rather play a nice looking character than a character with a unmatching transmog in 1 hand.

But what I don't understand is how you would say that it was not possible because Fist weapons use a different animation than swords, maces and axes.

... okay... that's understandably. But guess what? I can transmog it into an Artifact Sword weapon I unlocked as an Outlaw Rogue back in Legion! I can turn a fist weapon into an Artifact Weapon!!!

So what's all this talk about "Fist weapons using a different animation" if I can transmog it into one of my Sword Artifact weapons?

Please Blizzard! Let us transmog fist weapons into Swords, Maces or Axes OR JUST REMOVE FIST WEAPONS FROM THE GAME ENTIRELY!!!
can't show off your fist weapons (I got some cool ones from farming legacy dungeons) and can not transmog it to anything else, yeah, fist weapons sucks when it comes to transmogs.
Artifacts don't fall under the same purview as everything else. ANYTHING (with the exception of wands) can be turned into an artifact weapon. I can turn my Fire Mage's staff into the main hand/offhand artifact combo, or my Guardian Druid's polearm into her fist weapons artifacts.

Artifacts were a bit odd in and of themselves. Feral Druids got a set of daggers, which if they'd left the normal restrictions in place they'd be unable to mog right now, because they can't dual wield. Same with Guardians and our fists.
Inability to make fist weapons into anything other than fist weapons was the sole reason I quit leveling my monk when I saw what was going to happen for weapons in legion. That same reason is why I still haven't touched that class.
blizzard sucks.
There's a few classes that should be the exception to these types of rules. Warriors and rogues, non ranged / melee type, should mog more freely with fist weapons into any one hand.
yeah I can understand this issue. Right now I am using the mace from Waycraft and a fist weapon (from WQ i believe). Since I started BfA I have been using the 1h axe transmog that has the pistol "attachment" but it really looks awkward running around with that and a big clunky looking fist weapon, and none of the fist weapons in the game really go well with my current transmog outside of possibly the early level brass knuckles look perhaps. I'm not sure why they dont just make it that when you have a fist weapon it works just like swords/maces/axes work. You go into transmog and you can ONLY transmog the weapon classes you can wield on it. I don't really understand WHY fist weapons are so restricted in regards to what you can transmog them as in comparison to other weapons.
The whole idea of fist weapons as their own category is kind of unnecessary. Just label them as 1 handers and let us xmog away from this trash.

No one likes weapons you can't show off, and I'm sick of having to use artifact skins to make my rogue look like a rogue
I think the overall attitude in at least the OP is absurd/dramatic. That said I do share the frustration. I would love to transmog some of my fist weapons while I lvl a shaman. Sadly the only fist weapon is the heirloom one from brawlers guild. I think that might be the other issue too though. It seems that swords maces and axes are common enough quest rewards with polearms behind that and fist well behind. It could be remedied easily by offering more fist weapons as rewards, or a choice between weapon types when you finish a quest. Until something like that happens I wont be able to transmog fists much, or ditch my heirloom weapons for quest fists.

Or just modify the restrictions a little.
08/31/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Destrose
Please Blizzard, get rid of all Fist Weapon drops or allow us to transmog them to 1h Swords, Maces and Axes.

I just got a super powerful new weapon drop and ......... IT'S A FIST WEAPON!!!

I can't transmog this thing to a 1h Sword to match with my transmog! This is so disappointing! While some people out there manage to take advantage of Fist weapon transmogs, I don't!

I'm gonna scrap it because I would rather play a nice looking character than a character with a unmatching transmog in 1 hand.

But what I don't understand is how you would say that it was not possible because Fist weapons use a different animation than swords, maces and axes.

... okay... that's understandably. But guess what? I can transmog it into an Artifact Sword weapon I unlocked as an Outlaw Rogue back in Legion! I can turn a fist weapon into an Artifact Weapon!!!

So what's all this talk about "Fist weapons using a different animation" if I can transmog it into one of my Sword Artifact weapons?

Please Blizzard! Let us transmog fist weapons into Swords, Maces or Axes OR JUST REMOVE FIST WEAPONS FROM THE GAME ENTIRELY!!!
Play a different class and don't use fist weapons. What do you think classes are for, you dolt?
i wonder if they will comment on this.
Because hunters can transmog there guns into bows.

so i dont see the point why they cant add this its a minor change really.
please allow this, being a DH and having a warglaive in MH and fist in OH is so annoying and I don't wana use the artifact xmog cause I like the newer BFA xmogs. please please please allow fists to xmog as any other 1h weapon
I needed this so bad in Legion, with the elemental artifact being a fist weapon. Not that I dislike fist weapons, but the number of unique fist weapon appearances is staggeringly smaller than the number of 1h dagger/sword/mace/axe looks and very few of them look like anything an ele shaman would wield.
Tell, me about it. I have this one axe appearance I have been using since Transmog became a thing. The problem is, I am an elemental Shaman whom uses Fist weapons and a shield. So had to either bench my axe, or switch to enhancement.
It's the most annoying thing ever... the old reason was because of animations but we can see that isn't true as polearms have complete different animations from the other 2handers but they can be xmoged just fine. Really makes me hate my demon hunter right now because all I want is swords and the game keeps giving fist weapons.
I’ve never understood this limitation. If we can transmog the artifact weapons over any other weapon, why can’t we do it with all other weapons?

So many fist weapons dropping this expansion and they look awful on a DH. My only way out is to use my artifact appearance.
I have the opposite problem, I have a fist weapon finally that I have waited to mog since the last expansion and never could because of artifacts for demon hunters not having a fist option and now I can only mog one hand! I am going to have to search for fist weapons drops so I can look how I want, which defeats the purpose of transmog. Also dont go defending the "well its a different kind of weapon so blah blah blah..." Stop drinking the kool aid, the simple fact is the game is a program and programs work however the designers want. Therefore, they game is simply broken on purpose so people will cheer when they eventuially finally fix a long time bug (Or lazy programmers).

Its a rigged system, blizzard please stop stringing people along with these intentional issues that you can later implement as an upgrade and simple focus on better content to keep people playing.

Side note, Im furious that I cannot mog to the Havoc artifact options either, as the Vengance artifacts do NOT flow with my personal style at all. This is total crap, i have 2 hours to play this week and I just spent an hour !@#$%ing on forums about transmog. Sure its my choice but I dont want to play the game If you cant make simple corrections to make players happy. I honestly thought 10+ years ago when I started that we would have dye tubs and 100% control over character looks and gear color by item by now.

If people cant enjoy the look of a character they wont play your game, for example I never bought overwatch because the characters almost all look hideous. I skip out on most games for that reason, people like options plain and simple.