How to find Azerite Gear Combos you want

Arenas
https://www.wowhead.com/azerite-finder

Here is a link to select your class and then what combos of Azerite traits you want. If you select one trait you really need it will grey out the other traits that can't roll with that trait. You can then select 2 traits that are BiS and then it will bring up the exact armor that has it.

Good luck hunting gear.
Wow I can't wait to get some PvE talents on my gear to make up for the fact that half of my spellbook was deleted!!!11
yay rng.................................................
09/03/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Shoegazing
Wow I can't wait to get some PvE talents on my gear to make up for the fact that half of my spellbook was deleted!!!11

I wish Crimson vial was deleted.
Great class depth/design, totally justifies the 2 years they've spent since legion pruning my spellbook some more.

Next expansion spellbook gonna be the size of a quest log, lol
09/03/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Abombanation

??? Who cares. Go ahead and take it.

I have zero loyalty to any of the garbage that Blizzard is trying to pass off as Rogue class design currently.

Revert Rogue to literally any expansion pre-Legion, seriously just pick one.
09/03/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Shoegazing
09/03/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Abombanation

??? Who cares. Go ahead and take it.

I have zero loyalty to any of the garbage that Blizzard is trying to pass off as Rogue class design currently.

Take it easy Alcest fan.
09/03/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Jazzbrez
Great class depth/design, totally justifies the 2 years they've spent since legion pruning my spellbook some more.

didnt most classes get more abilities this xpac?
Thanks
09/03/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Apheliah
09/03/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Jazzbrez

didnt most classes get more abilities this xpac?
no

Edit: also of you dont feel like dealing with wowhead (I hate that site) bloodmallet has a full breakdown as well.
09/03/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Penche
Thanks

Yw found the tool helpful :)