Please give me a 380 piece

Bug Report
I would have ran a M+15 on my characters if I knew there would be rewards waiting for them at M+ launch.
This would probably be the easier solution than taking away pieces from people who have already claimed them. If this was a feature and not a bug, it should have been advertised, but since it wasn't, I assume it was a bug. Just roll out restarts and give everyone the cache reward, fixed.
ya at this point give everyone the reward. we would have done that last week of legion if we knew. everyone would have.
I am being told the chest has already been hotfixed and removed. Screw me for not being able to play until after class, I guess.
Giving everyone the same reward would be the fair thing to do, but we all know that is not what is going to happen. Grats to the lucky few who got nice items in their cache.
I would rather have them remove the items from those who did get them personally. It is probably harder but it’s the better option
wait they hotfixed and removed chest but let people keep 385+ gear.. okay cool !@#$ing story
09/04/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Hidensneak
wait they hotfixed and removed chest but let people keep 385+ gear.. okay cool !@#$ing story

Blizzard really knocking it out of the park this expansion.
Wow. They really let them keep the cache pieces? C'mon Blizzard. Be fair.
09/04/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Hidensneak
First, you stop the bleeding. Then you fix the wound and clean up the blood.

They had to cap the size of the population they will have to undo loot for. There's no indication they would let anyone keep their inadvertent ill-gotten gain. If they were, the easiest thing to do would be to leave the chests alone rather than hotfixing.

At this point, I'm sure they're pondering how to do loot take-backs and who to do them to.