Too many Alliance

War Mode and World PvP
Since there's so many people saying there' too many Horde players, on my shard there's too many Alliance. Two bounties and a giant raid ball following em around in Nazmir. Instead of complaining about the opposite faction, complain about how whacky the shard balancing is, or request group finder raids be put together in their own shards. Neither side gets to have fun when there's barely any of their faction to help out.

To those saying it's like old pvp servers, honestly I don't remember there ever consistently being opposite faction raids every day, and it's likely due to group finder.

So yeah, go to group finder under custom pvp and you'll see what I mean.
09/01/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Nephis
Since there's so many people saying there' too many Horde players, on my shard there's too many Alliance. Two bounties and a giant raid ball following em around in Nazmir. Instead of complaining about the opposite faction, complain about how whacky the shard balancing is, or request group finder raids be put together in their own shards. Neither side gets to have fun when there's barely any of their faction to help out.

To those saying it's like old pvp servers, honestly I don't remember there ever consistently being opposite faction raids every day, and it's likely due to group finder.

So yeah, go to group finder under custom pvp and you'll see what I mean.

Many have complained about the sharding issues...
I am sorry my 4 alliance per zone all on diff WQs is too many for you

But in all seriousness yes the SHARDING is the real issue of Warmode not the imbalance. It needs to be real time phasing to match numbers. Only 20 alliance on a shard? No more than 30 horde allowed to be there. 31 horde show? 1 is immediately phased to a new shard.
*gets 5v1'd*

*makes post on forums about faction imbalance in warmode*
09/02/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Cornstalker
*gets 5v1'd*

To be fair his class can't just cloak > vanish out of any situation :P
09/02/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Wintel
09/02/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Cornstalker
*gets 5v1'd*

To be fair his class can't just cloak > vanish out of any situation :P

*get's 5v1'd*

*rerolls rogue*
09/02/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Cairah
...To be fair his class can't just cloak > vanish out of any situation :P

To be fair, that dude thinks he's hard when he can't even break 1500. I wouldn't listen to anything this tool has to say. He posts the same !@#$ on all the other warmode rants. %^-* him
!@#$ 1500. arena rating has nothing on 1v1 if you jump them first. or what allies love doing, 5v1. dont give me this bull%^-* of horde do the same. I've seen enough pvp since Vanilla and the horde rarely START group pvp.
It's always the night elf hunters.
...To be fair his class can't just cloak > vanish out of any situation :P

To be fair, that dude thinks he's hard when he can't even break 1500. I wouldn't listen to anything this tool has to say. He posts the same !@#$ on all the other warmode rants. %^-* him

uhhhh thanks. I'll be sure to be careful around him?
09/02/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Cornstalker

I'm talking about you
09/02/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Cairah
09/02/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Cornstalker

I'm talking about you

oh good I was confused for a second
Haven't been in a single shard in which I have received somewhat favorable rng. 15 horde who procede to corpse camp and I have to log.
He posts the same !@#$ on all the other warmode rants. %^-* him

also... your highest arena achievement does not ungank your character :(
Lol, I love these kids who think arena makes them good, as if thats a metric to give someones opinion validity in pvp. Listen son, I was pvping when DKs were broken in WotLK and still managed to beat them. Get off my lawn with that elitist BS talk.
Lol, I wasn't that bothered by the raid. I was trying to make a point that it's not just one side having issues with imbalanced population. Regarding the rogue thing, I've had a rogue alt since BC. Arena? I don't, or at least can't remember if I have on this character, I casually pvp for fun. Is war mode anything but casual pvp? Honestly lol.

Anyhow, my own position doesn't really matter, nor does yours really.

Group finder is causing a lot of issues because people want the 1000 player kill achievements as well as the other world ones.
09/03/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Cairah
09/03/2018 01:08 AMPosted by Morbys
Lol, I love these kids who think arena makes them good, as if thats a metric to give someones opinion validity in pvp. Listen son, I was pvping when DKs were broken in WotLK and still managed to beat them. Get off my lawn with that elitist BS talk.

Says another 1500 ranger. Boy I was farming a Rok’delar, Carrying WSG, and holding flags solo in AV, and getting a charger and dreadsteed while you were probably still sucking on your mommas !@#$%. You get the ^-*! off my lawn boy

Whatever you say 1900 since 2012
09/02/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Cwalk

!@#$ 1500. arena rating has nothing on 1v1 if you jump them first. or what allies love doing, 5v1. dont give me this bull%^-* of horde do the same. I've seen enough pvp since Vanilla and the horde rarely START group pvp.
It's always the night elf hunters.

Oh boy, the inaccuracy is hysterical here. It happens everywhere. Please stop claiming your faction is the divine chosen.
All you tough talkers... Back in my day, we rolled the south shore innkeeper like we owned the joint. I would say get off my lawn but it was destroyed. Miss you Southshore <3
For a moment I thought he was talking about my group at stormsong and drustvar.
Horde was pretty quick to call in 40 man raids to help fight 12 guys though.