Paladin is the ultimate have your cake and eat it too class

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
09/03/2018 04:03 AMPosted by Rawlord
They are literally a warrior priest hybrid and they arguably do each role better

Uh I don't know about healing but I'm pretty sure I'm on par with warriors for dps.

I got carpal tunnel from tanking a warrior because aoe takes much more effort

Yea and our aoe threat is garbage without the two godly azerite traits for the spec. And then you have warriors which by all accounts I've seen are just broken and not fun to play as a tank.

They get free mounts

What does this have to do with anything?

They heal AND wear plate

Ok???

Seriously they are basically a hero class, look at WC3 Arthas and Uther??

Take Avatar or Stormbolt and you can be the dwarf from WC3.

What exactly is the point of this thread?
I'm in your base, eating your cake.
I don't know man, i tried to argue with a Frost mage about that and i end up dead!
Did OP just join wow or is this his first fantasy RPG MMO? lol wtf i just read....
09/03/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Secure
If it stayed like this for 20 more years it still wouldn't make up for me having to put a 5 minute Blessing of Kings on all 40 of you dirty chumps, one at a time, back in Molten Core. Hours and hours of literally doing nothing but buffing! My mind still reels!
We're paladins. We're SUPPOSED to be better than everyone else...
I got carpal tunnel from tanking a warrior because aoe takes much more effort

It's 3 aoe unless you talent more. Prot war will only hurt me if i have to press the 5 key too much. So I put victory rush there. I should really make letter keys into ability keys at some point, but I like my ease of stuff too much already.