post nerf is balance ...

Druid
As bad as ele ? Crazy that we get nerfed and disc priest are still almost unkillable. War/rogue are crazy.. Why pick on Druids..
oh and not to mention that Feral is still garbage.. Are we on the re-revamp list for 8.1 or what ..
were there nerfs not seeing any hard to take post like this serious with no source
what nerfs?
09/03/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Defyem
were there nerfs not seeing any hard to take post like this serious with no source

Balance isn't a spec/class. It's a set of traits at the moment.

So when they gutted lunar shrapnel before launch, and last week they gutted high noon, this was a massive nerf.

Hopefully they turn Balance bac into a spec, instead of being a collection of traits.
09/03/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Shukaku
09/03/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Defyem

Balance isn't a spec/class. It's a set of traits at the moment.

So when they gutted lunar shrapnel before launch, and last week they gutted high noon, this was a massive nerf.

Hopefully they turn Balance bac into a spec, instead of being a collection of traits.

^^
I am just moving on to Mage since it is FoTM and I always liked Arcane but it was considered bad.

Blizzard is fkn trash at balance.. this is ridiculous.

Disc Priests can 3v1 and not get nerfed but my spec can't even compete with other classes pushing 1-3 buttons over and over..and when we DO manage to figure a way to stay...relevant (not on top) they nerf our traits into the ground.

Clearly Blizzard is !@#$ting all over hybrid classes this expansion. Jack of all trades and master of NOTHING.

Even resto is bottom of the healing pile. Fix your $hit BLizzard!!
I shouldn't feel weaker the better gear I get . I have no confidence in my moonkin . If something doesnt change I'm just going to quit playing my moonkin ..pvp and dps wise it is at the bottom of everything .
Balance druid is NEVER strong at the beginning of the expansion folks, it's very stat based (haste reliant mostly) with secondary traits coming into a close second. As we get better gear and things adjust, we flatten out and become higher in the ranks of dps from what I've seen most expansions. Boomies glorified AOE is gone, get used to it. Before this expansion, boomkins were primarily single target dps with minimal or basic mid level pack aoe dmg. If you're just using ANY gear to boost your ilvl, you're doing it wrong. Wrong stats is wrong dps and crap dps. if a 325 peice's stats are better then a 340+ one then use it! You're not gaining anything from using wrong stat gear.
I love my boomkin. With 2x streaking stars I"m competitive in Mythic dungeons. I'll let you know if I get into an Uldir today how I stack up compared to others in there.
09/04/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Drumstick
Balance druid is NEVER strong at the beginning of the expansion folks, it's very stat based (haste reliant mostly) with secondary traits coming into a close second. As we get better gear and things adjust, we flatten out and become higher in the ranks of dps from what I've seen most expansions. Boomies glorified AOE is gone, get used to it. Before this expansion, boomkins were primarily single target dps with minimal or basic mid level pack aoe dmg. If you're just using ANY gear to boost your ilvl, you're doing it wrong. Wrong stats is wrong dps and crap dps. if a 325 peice's stats are better then a 340+ one then use it! You're not gaining anything from using wrong stat gear.

When you are bottom of the DPS pile you don't get better gear easily.

PS - I don't play my main anymore, back on my VDH.
09/04/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Patchy
I shouldn't feel weaker the better gear I get . I have no confidence in my moonkin . If something doesnt change I'm just going to quit playing my moonkin ..pvp and dps wise it is at the bottom of everything .

Unless something suddenly changed boomkin are near the absolute top in PvP. Three stacked streaking stars azerite traits and you get absolutely absurd burst. It's not as completely insane as Sub rogues one shotting people but it's really really strong.

PvE is another matter, though...
09/04/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Brandobear
I love my boomkin. With 2x streaking stars I"m competitive in Mythic dungeons. I'll let you know if I get into an Uldir today how I stack up compared to others in there.

How did it go?

Waiting for you mah dude

I have raided normal with 2x ss and i was on the meters though the longer the fight the worse i got.

Seems like if u run 2 or 3 ss build the lust window puts you on top by alot, and you fall off after.

badly timed mechanic or using cds at the wrong time means poop dps
Benching my druid for a bit. I am casual and do not raid since I work a LOT...I have tried all specs and it is a struggle for me to do content in BFA let alone want to try to compete in raiding or PVP.
I love the druid...but right now its just painful