Will M+ Cheats Be punished?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
09/06/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Brainscan
Will the M+ teams that cheated this week by using bugged key drops be Punished or will they get a Advantage of max level weekly M+ box loot.

If blizzard didnt want us doing +10s first they should have tested their game and not royally botched m+ release.
Here's a secret: we were always going to be better than you and capable of doing what needs to be done with or without Blizzard botching the 1st keys. Personally I didn't think I should instance lock myself twice just to drop my 24 Kings rest to a 2.
09/07/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Zqs
Here's a secret: we were always going to be better than you and capable of doing what needs to be done with or without Blizzard botching the 1st keys. Personally I didn't think I should instance lock myself twice just to drop my 24 Kings rest to a 2.

Yeah you definitely earned that 90 minute +10 on patch day when you blew a +6 of the same dungeon 2 days later.

Rockstar.
Nice investigative journalism there. More at 11 from the nobody.
I get where you're coming from, but... I don't understand why you're against people getting loot? Be happy for them. 10 keys are not impossible right now. They're not cheating to complete them. Maybe the team could never complete a 9 in time and they're getting 10 completes... Oh well - Blizzard goofed up and those players are rewarded some extra ilvls for it. I'm happy for them. I hope they get some awesome 985 Azerite pieces next week!

It makes -ZERO- sense punishing everyone by limiting the rewards from the mythic cache next week. We should want the general community to be higher geared so our pugs might suck slightly less - or, be even better than what they already were/are. This negativity baffles me. Why do people want other people to suffer? Worry about yourself and stop comparing yourself to the rest of the world - You are beautiful just the way you are, even if you do complain about other people getting better loot than you. Just smile baby, you'll get a leg up on your competition sooner or later. And remember, next tier, whatever they get in their chests this week... Is going to be garbage. :)
09/07/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Zqs
Nice investigative journalism there. More at 11 from the nobody.

Oh did I miss the 10 you did in the timer? Because you talk a lot of !@#$ for someone who doesn't look like they'd see a 10 without a bugged key any time soon.
I believe the M+ Cache is locked to +7 (Heroic Raid Ilevel plus possible warforging / titanforging) this week. To "cheese" the system, you'd need to do a + 11 this week, so you would get a + 10 in your cache to start next week - when the end of week cache will be capped at +10 (Mythic Raid Ilevel plus possible warforging / titanforging). An easy Blizzard fix would be to cap keys from the Cache at +6 next week and the people who can push and do +10's will be fine.
Easy fix might br to award highest key completed in time. Never made sense to me why this wasnt the way it is always done. This way if people get carried through a 15 at the end of the week and blow the timer oit they dont get rewarded, but the people who actually make a 15 timed do. Would makr getting that high key chest a bit more exciting too? Once you join the 15 grp half the time you just know one way or another you are likely getting your cache, lame!
09/06/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Brainscan
Will the M+ teams that cheated this week by using bugged key drops be Punished or will they get a Advantage of max level weekly M+ box loot.

The real question you should be asking is, "Who at Blizzard made this mess and how will they be reprimanded ?"

Why you always gotta blame the players!
09/07/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Necropolitik
Yeah you definitely earned that 90 minute +10 on patch day when you blew a +6 of the same dungeon 2 days later.

Rockstar.

ROFL
ITT scrubs thinking they would ever be competitive with decent players and blaming them for another Blizzard screw up.
!@#$ we're getting banned NotLikeThis PepeHands
09/06/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Qodron
I’m far from an elite player this xpack and we did a 10 in 40 minutes last night

You still missed the timer by 30% and that's a top 200 run.

+10's are not impossible, and running them not in the timer can be done by any decent players with enough time. But there is only a handful successful time runs so far
LOL ZQS U SHOULD TRY TO GET GOOD BEFORE TALKING TRASH
09/07/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Xarez
LOL ZQS U SHOULD TRY TO GET GOOD BEFORE TALKING TRASH
Same, actually.
says the guy who only cares about parsing
09/07/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Xarez
says the guy who only cares about parsing
Yep that's me. :)
09/06/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Qodron
I’m far from an elite player this xpack and we did a 10 in 40 minutes last night

You didn't even get the 10+ key by upgrading it in the first place. It is very ezy to see who use bugged keys.
Im sure it was mentioned in the thread already but they removed those 385 item level rewards as it was a booboo on Blizz's fault. No bans/anything needed because the items are not around anymore and it wasnt a deliberate exploit. People just opened the box and were surprised. Who wouldnt wear that :P