Will M+ Cheats Be punished?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
09/07/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Necropolitik
Oh did I miss the 10 you did in the timer? Because you talk a lot of !@#$ for someone who doesn't look like they'd see a 10 without a bugged key any time soon.

Yeah, he was only 6k raider io in 7.32. But hey, I know hiding on your alt counts for something more.
09/08/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Haughtyfire
Oh did I miss the 10 you did in the timer? Because you talk a lot of !@#$ for someone who doesn't look like they'd see a 10 without a bugged key any time soon.

Yeah, he was only 6k raider io in 7.32. But hey, I know hiding on your alt counts for something more.
I've also done a 10 in time :)
Everything in this thread is irrelevant:

Got +7 key from somewhere back in NH aftering completing mythic dungeon this week. Not from chest but from completing a dungeon, so I'm probably an outlier. Destroyed the key...did another mythic dungeon and got a +7 again.

Is it confirmed destroying your trumped up key actually gets you back to a +2?
09/08/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Misspiggiee
Everything in this thread is irrelevant:

Got +7 key from somewhere back in NH aftering completing mythic dungeon this week. Not from chest but from completing a dungeon, so I'm probably an outlier. Destroyed the key...did another mythic dungeon and got a +7 again.

Is it confirmed destroying your trumped up key actually gets you back to a +2?

I cannot confirm in all cases, but 2 people in my group that got super high keys both got low level keys are deleting them and rerunning a dungeon
so pissed off about this.

Alright, I'll pretend any of that matters.
09/09/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Necropolitik

You'll keep pretending you matter too despite being a nobody. Anything to get through the day ;)

But your point was that you didn't think that he/she could even do a +10. Obviously the person behind the toon has more than ample experience to complete a +10.

I am skeptical about your ability of doing even a plus 5 :/
It is absolutely possible to push and complete +10s this week. Its hard but doable. There are alot of players out there that always get the max cache they can each week and will make sure to do so no matter what bar blizzard sets that at.

Making someone do a +9 in time to get the 10 cache is irrelevant. If my friend is geared and a good player but didn't push any keys all week then there is no reason he isn't allowed to be rewarded for joining my 10 that I did push this week.

It does not take elite guild top 100 players to do 10s this week. Just look at my server and my raid experience (I'm pretty bad xD). I just takes same patience, research, coordination, communication, and solid execution. You have to actually stop to learn the trash, bosses, mob counts, pathing ect. You can't just get carried (yet).

All that aside blizzard made a mistake and while they removed all 385 gear they didn't remove the keys. If blizzard was capable of taking your gear away they were also capable of taking all those keys away. They did not find it to be an issue for one reason or another, and to ask everyone who finished a 10 and worked hard to be punished for it is just a form of jealousy.

Go find yourself a 10 key and run it or get over whatever hurdles are holding you back from doing so right now. I promise you will find that time spent alot more fruitful than screaming for blanket punishment of other players who earned their loot.