[H]Fri/Sat Late Nite 7/8n 1/8h

Quel'dorei and Sen'jin
Hello friend! Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more

We are recruiting
Tanks with offspec
Healers with DPS offspec
We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged

Times available & time zone:
-raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytimes hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa.

Server:
-we are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little.

Faction:
-HORDE

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
-Casually Hardcore

Current progression/experience:
-loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding

Contact info:
-add my bnet: Fated#11908

Hope to hear from you! Would love to chat
7/8n 1/8h. That’s as of last week. We’ll get more this weekend. Need ranged dps and heals, guardian/boom Druid