This game is busted

War Mode and World PvP
I'm joining the rest of the Alliance on my shard and turning off warmode, thus contributing to the problem on my particular shard, I suppose.

Why? Because I'm tired of being outnumbered 5 to 1 consistently when I'm just trying to do world quests. I'm not turning it back on until something is done either to incentivize whimpy pve players or balance out the shards or something.

"qq turn off warmode"

yeah thanks for contributing to the #1 problematic killer of the current point of the entire expansion.
I had warmode on since launch but doing dailies became annoying, between waiting on respawns and getting jumped (champion of azeroth dailies *shakes fist*) I decided to turn it off. Today I turned on warmode and zoned into a horde raid 1 min later... I turned it back off. At 120 it's just not worth the frustration.
You ladies have fun!

I apologize, I almost forgot:
"qq turn off warmode"
I don't understand these posts at all. It's like.... you aren't defined by whether you have it on or off at any particular time.... you aren't required to keep it off......

Me personally I just turn it off when I want to do MY quests, like unlocking the 2 dungeons I had it off for that. Then I turn it on later and farm people doing world quests.

Win/win when you start thinking like me ;)
"Please dont gank me while I do my quests"
It's like you people don't understand that this is what world pvp is like...

I mean that's literally the point of it, not seeing another player doing a quest and think.. "nope not gonna touch him, hes doing a quest".

I get it's frustrating being out numbered but again, THATS PVP
09/03/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Sélta
I'm joining the rest of the Alliance on my shard and turning off warmode, thus contributing to the problem on my particular shard, I suppose.

Why? Because I'm tired of being outnumbered 5 to 1 consistently when I'm just trying to do world quests. I'm not turning it back on until something is done either to incentivize whimpy pve players or balance out the shards or something.

"qq turn off warmode"

yeah thanks for contributing to the #1 problematic killer of the current point of the entire expansion.

Maybe quest with a group? It’s an MMO after all.
09/03/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Sharax
09/03/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Sélta

"qq turn off warmode"

Maybe quest with a group? It’s an MMO after all.

Worst response.

The number of groups that are doing quests that are not elite group mobs are almost non existent.

In addition, why does alliance have to spend 10 mins forming a group for a solo quest when horde are able to do it solo just fine? If you think that's fine, do it, and more power to you. But if someone thinks its better use of their time to simply turn it off, don't make out they are at fault for not joining these non existent groups like it magically fixes the dumpster fire that is warmode.

Even if you have a group, horde can bring a bigger group...